Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,622  
Warm and wet today, continual fine mist/drizzle in the air. Not enough to make chores a pain and certainly better than snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,623  
Hi guys....turned out to be a simply beautiful early fall day...hit 75 degrees with a nice breeze. Just came in from shooting the s*** with a neighbor and sampling his latest batch of smoked jerky over a beer or two, fed the cats and am going to have a bowl of the meatball stew I prepared yesterday after I finish this. Did the last of the push mowing today and cleaned, serviced, and stored both push mowers for the season.

Life is good !!! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,626  
Drinking my first cup of coffee early today. 54 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 56 with lots of clouds this afternoon. Do not understand why I am getting the double post lately. Got the pond winterizing started yesterday. Will probably wish I had gotten it completed with weather we are going to have this weekend. Off to my mothers today for doctor appointments.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,627  
58 and clear here. Got a sick little 3 year old, her lingering cold has turned to croup... She had the Mrs and I up at 0445 with her wheezing and coughing. Poor little sweetheart...

I'm up and the coffee's been good, next cup will be good too.

Be well all
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,628  
58 and clear here. Got a sick little 3 year old, her lingering cold has turned to croup... She had the Mrs and I up at 0445 with her wheezing and coughing. Poor little sweetheart...

I'm up and the coffee's been good, next cup will be good too.

Be well all
David
Sincerely hope that your Daughter gets better soon. Best wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,629  
Good morning! 73 now heading up to the mid 90's.

At a local 5K race last year I made the mistake last year of complaining that my time was too fast because the course was too short and the finish line was around the corner from the start line which cut out on an effective sprint to the end. This year they put me in charge of the course. So yesterday at 93 degrees I walked the new course with my measuring wheel and measured out 16,404.1995 feet (actually I rounded to 16,404.2'). The finish and start are at the same line and there is a good 400 yard sprint area at the end with no corners.

The 8' start finish banner will have to be hung across the 24' road. There are no trees or existing poles, so I got to figure a way to hang it. I'm leaning toward t-post with a braced 10' section of 2" pvc slid over it. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Roy, that video makes me smile, but is just a tad too energetic this early. They really got a head start on the caffein.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,630  
0730- 54 degrees and clear skies. supposed to be a nice day.

Rather happy that the inside temp is 68 degrees. Apparently, the work on the house has finally started to make headway in stopping heat loss. Nothing like a 100 year old farmhouse to heat the outdoors!