Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,641  
60 and clear here. My youngest is still struggling with croup making her cough when lying down and sleeping. My oldest daughter has audition for Jr regional orchestra (she is a violinist) this morning. Should be a beautiful 81 degree day, then COLD tomorrow with a high predicted of 50 and 70% rain. Sunday night and Monday night's lows will be in the upper 30's! Today MAYBE the last 80 degree day of this year...

Be well all.
David

PS - Don, I agree with Ron and Bill, you MUST involve tractors in the start/finish banner, there's GOTTA be a way!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,642  
Frosty this morning with beautiful blue sky and sun :) all day long.
Will get to around 75F today, the days are just outstanding.
Putting the fire on at night as it has been close to freezing the past few nights.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,643  
Good morning! Chilly 43* and damp here this morning and a high in the low 60's. Fall really is here!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,644  
2012-10-06, 1025

67 now and a high of 68 predicted. Light overcast and maybe some showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,645  
The 8' start finish banner will have to be hung across the 24' road. There are no trees or existing poles, so I got to figure a way to hang it. I'm leaning toward t-post with a braced 10' section of 2" pvc slid over it. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Hmmm? PVC pipe over t-posts. . . I wonder where you got that idea?:D

Attachments

• PVC-FlagpolesOverT-posts.JPG
    PVC-FlagpolesOverT-posts.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 95
  • SteepHill.jpg
    SteepHill.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 80
   / Good morning!!!! #5,646  
Putting the fire on at night as it has been close to freezing the past few nights.

Not quite ready to start a fire here Mousefield, only 44º last night. 64º today and sunny. Got some manure spread so will drag tomorrow to work it around. Still looking at the weather forecast to time some over seeding this year but the slim chance of rain on Thursday with nothing more doesn't look good.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,648  
10-07-2012 Currently 54 degrees. This is the predicted high today. Temperature is expected to drop to 43 today. It has been raining for several hours and will be followed by a cold front. The rain woke me up.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,649  
Poured second cup of coffee. 38 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 51 with clouds and rain afternoon and evening. Got the pond winterized yesterday. Good thing, had a visitor.
PICT0078.jpg

Starting on the RV today. Got to get all the stuff out that may freeze. Then NASCAR this afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,650  
Nice Pond Ron!

53 now. Sprinkled a bit overnight, closed the window at 5am when alarm went off, decided I was not ready to get up and went back to bed until 5:45.

Rain is what will happen today. Just rain.

Have a great day all,
Davod