Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,651  
43, damp, and cloudy. Going to winterize camper today. Another season comes to an end.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,652  
2012-10-07, 0736

47 now...high of 53 and rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,653  
Good morning! 55 now warming to the mid 60's only. The coldest of the season.

The race is too far to drive the tractor so I got 2 - 10' pieces of 2" pvc. I forgot about Jinman's flag poles but I knew I had seen it before someplace. I'll do a practice set up.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,654  
we have 30 this morning,only getting to 48 today.we had snow showers yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,655  
Damp and chilly 43* with a high of only 50. The leaves are really coming down so I guess it is time to hook the bagger up to the lawn tractor.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,656  
Was 36 degrees this morning but no frost and it didn't feel that cold. Cleaning gutters on house for last time this year (YAY) then gonna continue storing deck furniture and a whole bunch of other stuff. Good news, needed a replacement front tire for my tractor, originals are 24X8.5-14 Titan R3's, one has a badly damaged sidewall...local seller wanted about $150 for an imported tire that did not match...found an exact match, USA made Titan on Ebay for $69, no tax, free delivery...I lucked out. Just wish the seller had two of them...

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,657  
Had coffee, eggs and bacon, missed the toast??? Gotta go work at the shop, then inlaws are coming out to do some shooting!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,658  
1100- Cold morning, 58 degrees. Overcast but supposed to have some sun later on.

Just having my first cup of coffee (actually big mug) really need to get outside and get stuff done. Maybe after the second mug....third.......?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,659  
No frost this morning. Still cool and clear overnight. Yesterday it got to 80F on the front porch, sat out there in the afternoon for a couple of hours and read, had a glass or 2 of wine, well maybe 3 or 4. Just outstanding blue sky and sunny with not a cloud to be seen.
Looks like we will have much of the same till Thursday when the weather will start to give us some much needed rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,660  
Neighbor texted me an hour and a half ago he was bowhunting on my property about 600 feet back and got a good size doe that ran about 100 feet into the soybean field I lease out. Got my Deere out and dragged it back to the weeds and then hauled it to his garage. Told him he owes me a few pounds of smoked jerky...:laughing:

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 88