Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,671  
(((((((((((((60))))))))))))))at 7:00 this morning!!!
I been busy sawing on my mill, rebuilding my cj5, working on daughters house.Looking forward to winter an in side jobs.Sawed some small loggs yesterday with grandson for fire wood.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,672  
Good Morning! 52 and cloudy and up to 70, now this is really beginning to feel like Fall. I'm still waiting for the the leaves to change colors.
(I have to enjoy it while I can it will be in the mid 90s by the end of the week.)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,673  
1000 a little chilly out. high of 60 today (yeah-right). another cup of coffee then I'll assess priorities over a third cup.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,674  
Update, 57 degrees here now and sunny....been doing the push mowing around the house for the last time this year...then can weedwhack for an hour then clean and store both toys for the winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,675  
Just after 2 PM out here on the west coast. Didn't sleep in but just got busy this morning. It's a nice sunny day and should get to around 70F this afternoon. Dragged out 3 logs from part of 1 fir tree and cut it into firewood rounds, will split them tomorrow morning.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,676  
More plumbing adventures today. Trying to install a tub without destroying everything else.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,678  
Coffee is brewing. 34 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 61 with clouds and good breeze this afternoon. Off to my mothers today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,679  
43 deg. here. On the way down the dark hall just now to make first pot of coffee. ALL OF A SUDDEN the toes on my left foot make contact with a vacuum cleaner left in the hall. Sharp intake of air, visions of certain words flash through my head, is it Monday...again? Otherwise Good Morning!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,680  
43 heading to 64 today. Our littlest had us up again from 3-4 with a harsh coughing fit. 3am seems to be her tough spot during the night...

Thinking about riding the Harley to work today as it is chilly but dry.

Just out of Curiosity - What are you paying for Gas?
Regular Gas went up locally from $3.49 to $3.55 at the cheapest place here in Ladysmith. I think we peaked at ~$3.70 (at the cheapest place in town) in mid to late Sept. Diesel went up to $4.05 I think... I need to buy some more so I will try to check today.

Be well all!
David