Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,701  
55 here at the moment, headed for 72.

Should be dry.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,702  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 42 degrees with rain this morning. Heading to 50 with winds and clouds. Have plans to get all kinds of work done today. But my back is acting up. May be a day of rest.
Paid $3.819 for gas yesterday. Diesel has been stuck at $4.15 or more for more than a month.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,704  
Good morning! Dreary and 40* here with a chance of rain. Time to put the rest of the deck furniture in storage. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,705  
we have 31 now with sunny sky's warming to 44.we had rain yesterday and received .025 of rain which we need badly.we also have been having a lot of wind.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,706  
0952 cool and WINDY....love it! I was looking outside and figure if I wait another hour all the leaves will be gone and mowing will be easier.

When I do head out to mow it will be interesting to see just how much the wind will end up covering me and the tractor with grass clippings! At least it isn't supposed to rain till later today so- the grass won't "stick".

/ Good morning!!!! #5,707  
Mix of cloud/sun today and a high of 68F. Our high pressure ridge that brought us such nice weather the past few weeks is breading down and we expect rain starting Friday. It is much needed as we have had the driest period in 116 years. They are catching salmon at the mouth of rivers and trucking them to the spawning area further up as there is not enough water in the rivers for the salmon to swim up.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,708  
Just filled the car with gas and it was $4 gal. for mid-grade. Diesel was $4.30 gal.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,709  
47 and raining here. Pretty windy, nasty kinda day here. But in Michigan, just wait a few minutes, it will change.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,710  
Lots, tax is a good percentage of the total.
Sad thing is they keep trying to find new things to tax us on.

Just one stupid example of our government. Canada Post, a crown corporation lost money
(-$327,000,000.) this fiscal year yet thousands (7,402) of employees got bonuses.

Our postal service is going broke also. Lots of folks don't send letters anymore, email is much cheaper, and you can send pics and stuff.