Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,721  
34 here, headed for 58? more work at wife's shop, hope it all comes out ok.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,722  
I driving around a bit (1000 miles) this week getting things done. The price of gasoline is between $3.55 and $3.65. I'll end up spending about $80 for gas in the Prius this week.

What year was that when they started to sell gasoline by the liter, it only lasted several months, - late 70s or early 80's?

I don't remember that at all? Maybe I just didn't notice!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,723  
2012-10-11...BTW, that means today's date is 10-11-12. 0800

41 degrees with a high of 59 predicted. Looks like a decent day and if it dries up enough, I'll mow. Probably the last mowing of the season.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,724  
Mid 40's going to low 60's today.
We never had gas by the liter in any area I lived in, but I heard of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,726  
Dull and gloomy, just like yesterday. We are getting "marine air" and a bit of drizzle thru the day. High will be around 64F. Trying to get a last few things done before the rain hits us tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,727  
Morning TBNers!

Aye it is me, back again.

At least this time I have a good reason to have not been logged in for a while - I have found work. It's voluntary (not paid) but it's all I can get with no qualifications at my age so I'll keep doing that until I can find paid employment. It's experience and gives me something to do, win win.

Not particularly looking forward to going out this morning though, very cold and threatening to pour down.

Hope everybody is in good health, have a nice day - to coin one of "your" phrases.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,728  
Don, I have no memory of gas by the litre here in USA.

41 headed to 67 and sunny. Looks like I'm riding to work again (Woo Hoo!). My Harley got over 42 mpg yesterday even with heavy, stop & go traffic on the way home.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,729  
Coffee is brewing. 35 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 50 with sun all day. Need to get back in rest mode again. My back just does not like the weather or projects I want it to do.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,730  
Morning TBNers!

Aye it is me, back again.

At least this time I have a good reason to have not been logged in for a while - I have found work. It's voluntary (not paid) but it's all I can get with no qualifications at my age so I'll keep doing that until I can find paid employment. It's experience and gives me something to do, win win.

Not particularly looking forward to going out this morning though, very cold and threatening to pour down.

Hope everybody is in good health, have a nice day - to coin one of "your" phrases.

Tell the truth, you were on a two week drunken tangent with a bar wench!:D