Page 574 of 2578 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457157257357457557657758462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 25771
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

41 early, not as cold as I thought it would be with clear skies, no wind and 45 at 8 PM last night. Watched the Space Station come overhead at 7:40, rather unimpressive sight but very impressive feat.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

32 here now, another heavy frost overnite. Still not ready for winter...nothing new. BTW toppop52...how did you view the Space Station?
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray01 View Post
    Morning TBNers!

Aye it is me, back again.

At least this time I have a good reason to have not been logged in for a while - I have found work. It's voluntary (not paid) but it's all I can get with no qualifications at my age so I'll keep doing that until I can find paid employment. It's experience and gives me something to do, win win.

Not particularly looking forward to going out this morning though, very cold and threatening to pour down.

Hope everybody is in good health, have a nice day - to coin one of "your" phrases.
    Congratulations....very pleased to learn you have something to keep you off the streets and out of the bars....I have done some volunteer work of sorts and I admire those who can do it day in and day out.
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

good morning,we have 27 warming to 45 with some sun.i am go to try and mulch leaves today.i tryed to keep up with them but got company and they got away from me.

Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

Morning TBNers!

Aye it is me, back again.

At least this time I have a good reason to have not been logged in for a while - I have found work. It's voluntary (not paid) but it's all I can get with no qualifications at my age so I'll keep doing that until I can find paid employment. It's experience and gives me something to do, win win.

Not particularly looking forward to going out this morning though, very cold and threatening to pour down.

Hope everybody is in good health, have a nice day - to coin one of "your" phrases.
    Nice to have you back. Congrats on the "job". Hope you get some good experience.

Tractor
    LS R3039, Power King 1614, Simplicity Soveriegn 75th Aniv model.

Cloudy and 40* here this morning with a high about 50*. Calling for a low of 27* here tonight - Burrrrrrr! Have a good weekend everyone.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Rain and a cool 56 for a high today. Got a few small jobs to do today, nothing to exciting.

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Congratulations....very pleased to learn you have something to keep you off the streets and out of the bars....I have done some volunteer work of sorts and I admire those who can do it day in and day out.
    Thank you Bill, I was never on the streets or in the bars but it stops me sitting in the house being depressed.
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Tractor

Thank you Bill, I was never on the streets or in the bars but it stops me sitting in the house being depressed.
    I was only kidding about you being in the bars as I doubt if you are old enough to legally drink where you live anyhow. I can't recall the last time I was in a bar unless it was to celebrate someone's birthday or retirement. Been cleaning and putting away the last of the deck furniture and boxes and the outdoor rugs and light fixtures. I really hope your volunteer experience helps you learn and that any decent potential employer will look favorably upon that....and they should.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    32 here now, another heavy frost overnite. Still not ready for winter...nothing new. BTW toppop52...how did you view the Space Station?
    Walked out on my front porch and looked up. The local weather guesser had said that it would be visible southwest to northeast from 7:35 to 7:45, being directly overhead at 7:40. If only he was that good at the weather forecast!
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Page 574 of 2578 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457157257357457557657758462467410741574 ... LastLast