Page 575 of 2820 FirstFirst ... 7547552556557257357457557657757858562567510751575 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 28198
    Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toppop52 View Post
    Walked out on my front porch and looked up. The local weather guesser had said that it would be visible southwest to northeast from 7:35 to 7:45, being directly overhead at 7:40. If only he was that good at the weather forecast!
    At my age I doubt if I could have seen it with a good pair of binoculars...I do have a Meade 4500 telescope that I wish I had purchased before my vision went downhill...but even when I was using it 20 years ago it actually disapppointed me just how little there is to see in the night skies compared to what I had been expecting. Live and learn...
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    At my age I doubt if I could have seen it with a good pair of binoculars...I do have a Meade 4500 telescope that I wish I had purchased before my vision went downhill...but even when I was using it 20 years ago it actually disapppointed me just how little there is to see in the night skies compared to what I had been expecting. Live and learn...
    I didn't get out my telescope or binoculars, it appeared the size of Christmas tree light, and very bright, in that low an orbit on a clear night it's very plain.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    I was only kidding about you being in the bars as I doubt if you are old enough to legally drink where you live anyhow. I can't recall the last time I was in a bar unless it was to celebrate someone's birthday or retirement. Been cleaning and putting away the last of the deck furniture and boxes and the outdoor rugs and light fixtures. I really hope your volunteer experience helps you learn and that any decent potential employer will look favorably upon that....and they should.
    That's true, you have to be 18 here to drink in a pub or bar legally.

I do hope it will help me to get a job in the future.
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Tractor
    Sears Garden Tractor with home built loader

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray01 View Post
    Morning TBNers!

Aye it is me, back again.

At least this time I have a good reason to have not been logged in for a while - I have found work. It's voluntary (not paid) but it's all I can get with no qualifications at my age so I'll keep doing that until I can find paid employment. It's experience and gives me something to do, win win.

Not particularly looking forward to going out this morning though, very cold and threatening to pour down.

Hope everybody is in good health, have a nice day - to coin one of "your" phrases.
    Great to have you back Jmurrary. Hope things work out in your new venture. Best wishes.

Chad
    Fixing Up Old 1960's Santafe Travel Trailer
    Click the above link to see pics of a travel trailer I scored for free that I'm going to fix up to go camping in.

Converted Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer To Bumper Pull Utility Trailer
    I converted a fifth wheel travel trailer into a bumper pull 20ft utility trailer.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray01 View Post
    That's true, you have to be 18 here to drink in a pub or bar legally.

I do hope it will help me to get a job in the future.
    Good luck on the voluteer job. What kind of job is it? Any tractor stuff?

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Good evening all. 66F for today's high, going to low of 54F and 83F tomorrow. Have the car from h3ll in the garage, won't run, no codes two shops have already missed diagnose it . Worked on car two days, went to work 3 days (2 hot projects) no days for tractor .
    Gas has jumped $.17/gal to 3.59.
    TXDon, I remember $.199/gal gas but I don't remember gas by the liter.
    Moss, I trust the daughter is doing better. My 1000 Kaw used to do 48 hwy and 42 city not bad for a 92 hp motor and shaft drive.
    Jamie good luck with your volunteer work, getting established in the work force is the hard part.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

10-13-2012 Currently 47 degrees. High of 66 expected.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    2005 MF GC2310 TLB

First hard frost of the season this AM here, now around 27F. Have lots of leaves to move (again).... did manage to get the lawn mowed last weekend, so at least the grass is short.

I also periodically see the space station go overhead; sure is bright. Occasionally spot satellites, too. Helps to have the nice clear air we have up here-- stars are wicked bright this AM with all the Canadian (cold) air that moved in yesterday!

Today I've got to pull maintenance on my TDI (90,014 mi.) and then disassemble wife's Matrix AWD front right brake to see what's going on in there, as I've been told the pads are delaminating. Also need to see which rear wheel axle bearing is giving up the ghost.... After working on a 57-year old American plane most of the summer, time to get the metric tools out again!
    '07 GC2310 TLB, 2360 snowblower, 2325 MMM, Bro-Tek thumb, Woods GTC40-2 tiller, Woods RB-60 back blade, KK TYR-60 landscape rake, DR 60" Power Grader
    '05 VW Jetta Wgn TDI
    Numerous antique Japanese motorcycles

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Good Morning! 73 warming to the 90's. Going to set up a 5k race, run it, and then take it down. No need for a fast ambulance , it's being held at the hospital.
    TXDon

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Brewing a second pot of coffee. 25 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 56 with clouds and rain in afternoon. Back is still bothering me.
    Today is a special day. Wife and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Sitting at dinner table yesterday evening we looked at each other and wondered how we made it this long. Kind of a good feeling that we have been in love this long.
    Good Morning All.

Page 575 of 2820 FirstFirst ... 7547552556557257357457557657757858562567510751575 ... LastLast