Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,752  
Ron,

That is AWESOME! My wife and I just passed our 19th recently, and I tell her all the time I'm looking forward to our 50th. Outstanding sir!

Happy Anniversary!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,753  
So I am having a TBN issue. I just tried to quote Ron's anniversary post 5 times and internet explorer responded with "tractorbynet is not responding. Recover webpage?" every time.

It is just me?

Just asking...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,754  
I decided to sleep in last night and did not set the alarm. My wife and 2 of the 3 girls have been sick during the week, and lots of middle of the night interrupted sleep due to the littlest one. So my body let me sleep in until 5:50, I must have needed that extra hour.

36 here this am, coldest morning yet. dark and moonless too. Mid 60's later, should be nice weather for working outside.

TXDon, best of luck with the race today sir. YOU won't need the ambulance, you are way too healthy dude...

Gas seems to have bottomed out at ~ $3.49 both here and at Costco in Fredericksburg. I think my local mini-mart has diesel for $3.92
I burn premium in the Harleys, and I've been paying $3.82

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,755  
Jmurray,

I'm glad you're working, should be good for you. Are you still in school? Will you attend University?

What is your new gig?

My first job was a paper route when I was 11. My first hourly job was cooking, cleaning, and cashiering at a Burger King when I was 14.
I've been working ever since.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,756  
25 degrees here today. A beauty morning. Supposed to cloud over and rain this aft. Of course, I have to work this AM and have the aft and tomorrow off....

/ Good morning!!!! #5,757  
Good Morning. 28 frosty degrees this AM. Great sunrise to watch, with coffee cup in hand. Off to camp to cut firewood with the guys.:)

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,758  
Brewing a second pot of coffee. 25 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 56 with clouds and rain in afternoon. Back is still bothering me.
Today is a special day. Wife and I are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Sitting at dinner table yesterday evening we looked at each other and wondered how we made it this long. Kind of a good feeling that we have been in love this long.
Good Morning All.

Congrats. We just made 27 years. Long, strange trip, eh?

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,759  
I have to get my butt in gear, go help my wife this am. Lots of work to do, I need some time off. Retirement is hard work!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,760  
WOW...CONGRATULATIONS, RON !!! 50 years together is quite an accomplishment. David, how were you able to get a paid job at a Burger King at age 14? My first gig was at a gas station/car wash at age 16, I pumped gas doing full serve and attended the drive-thru car wash built into one end of the station...all for the huge sum of $1.25 per hour and unlimited free car washes...:laughing: The station was also an Avis rental office plus there was a bay of six coin operated U-do car washes in another building. The owner was a friend of my dad's who was one of the biggest B/S artists you had the misfortune to know, he liked to brag about the day he would own an entire string of stations in Michigan while he drove around in a beat up, oil burning Buick with bald tires and lived in a house mortgaged to the hilt. He had a sideline selling used cars and got caught jumping title and went to jail for a while and his entire life crumbled away, he ended up drinking himself to death.

Whatever...GOOD MORNING !! 38 here and looks like it will rain later on.