Page 577 of 2791 FirstFirst ... 7747752756757457557657757857958058762767710771577 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 27903
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

32 and a big old frost this morning! Wasn't expecting that, but it's about time.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    TC33D

Waking up on the left coast, 52 and 60 expected. The big thing is it's raining and will continue for at least the next week. We kicked the horses off the summer pasture last weekend. I worked it evenings to remove a few rocks and get some fertilizer and seed down so now I'll let mother nature take over.
    The ATV has been randomly not starting but a pull on the cord and it fires right up. Symptoms make me thing the brushes are the problem. I think I can get to them without dismantling the whole machine.
    Make welfare as hard to get as a building permit

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

we have rain this morning and sounds like it going to be a wet weekend.we have 39 going to 54.glad i chopped the leaves yesterday.

Tractor
    John Deere 870

Sunny this morning. Got down into the 20s last night. First frost as well. Tractor made it home yesterday in one piece. It was "Drive Your Tractor To School Day Yesterday", at Nonnewaug High School in Woodbury CT. Everyone had fun and made it home safely. Going to split more wood today.

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

blaster214, welcome to TBN. What you say about driving your tractor to school...sounds like a fun thing to do if the weather is fair enough. I always wish I could have affordable insurance coverage on my tractor so I could drive it three miles to town and pick up a case of beer at the party store and then park it in front of the barbershop I frequent and see what kind of comments I get...
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

58 deg this AM - going to 74 deg. beautiful fall day....The Mrs. & I are going to the farm this today and pick up Pecans...trees are loaded and we have a lot of trees....Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Sears Garden Tractor with home built loader

Quote Originally Posted by blaster214 View Post
    It was "Drive Your Tractor To School Day Yesterday", at Nonnewaug High School in Woodbury CT. Everyone had fun and made it home safely.
    That's very cool. Glad you all had fun driving your tractors to school. I know I would have.

It's currently warmed up to 63F out. Having some coffee then gonna get up on the roof today and find that slight leak around my wood stove pipe and finish sealing it off. Water started dripping in last night. lol

Chad
    Fixing Up Old 1960's Santafe Travel Trailer
    Click the above link to see pics of a travel trailer I scored for free that I'm going to fix up to go camping in.

Converted Fifth Wheel Travel Trailer To Bumper Pull Utility Trailer
    I converted a fifth wheel travel trailer into a bumper pull 20ft utility trailer.

Tractor
    John Deere 870

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    blaster214, welcome to TBN. What you say about driving your tractor to school...sounds like a fun thing to do if the weather is fair enough. I always wish I could have affordable insurance coverage on my tractor so I could drive it three miles to town and pick up a case of beer at the party store and then park it in front of the barbershop I frequent and see what kind of comments I get...
    Nonnewaug is and Agricultural high school and as part of their elementary school open house, the ag students drive their tractors to the school that day. We live a bit to far to drive the whole distance so I trailered him part of the way and he met up with his friends about 4 mi from the school. They had over 20 tractors there yesterday. Good Fun.

-img_1636-jpg

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Good afternoon! The t-post and 2"PVC idea work out good for the Start/Finish banner. I hung it 12' high. There were 91 finishers (along with 20 sponsors and 20 volunteers) in this mornings 5k fun run. All proceeds went to cardiac-rehab for new equipment for the incoming patients.

I felt good! I was able to finish it in 24:37, a 7:55 minute per mile pace, finishing in 6th place overall and 1st place in my age group!

No finishing picture. My wife missed it because she was not expecting me back so quick.

Including me there were 8 cardiac-rehab patients entered. At the end, we went back on the course and finished with Ida, this was her longest walk - ever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -run1-jpg   -run4-jpg   -run10-jpg  
    TXDon

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Don, In the first picture, did the man on the far left in the yellow T shirt fall down...? Looks like he is getting ready to fall...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Page 577 of 2791 FirstFirst ... 7747752756757457557657757857958058762767710771577 ... LastLast