Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,761  
32 and a big old frost this morning! Wasn't expecting that, but it's about time.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,762  
Waking up on the left coast, 52º and 60º expected. The big thing is it's raining and will continue for at least the next week. We kicked the horses off the summer pasture last weekend. I worked it evenings to remove a few rocks and get some fertilizer and seed down so now I'll let mother nature take over. :)
The ATV has been randomly not starting but a pull on the cord and it fires right up. Symptoms make me thing the brushes are the problem. I think I can get to them without dismantling the whole machine.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,763  
we have rain this morning and sounds like it going to be a wet weekend.we have 39 going to 54.glad i chopped the leaves yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,764  
Sunny this morning. Got down into the 20s last night. First frost as well. Tractor made it home yesterday in one piece. It was "Drive Your Tractor To School Day Yesterday", at Nonnewaug High School in Woodbury CT. Everyone had fun and made it home safely. Going to split more wood today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,765  
blaster214, welcome to TBN. What you say about driving your tractor to school...sounds like a fun thing to do if the weather is fair enough. I always wish I could have affordable insurance coverage on my tractor so I could drive it three miles to town and pick up a case of beer at the party store and then park it in front of the barbershop I frequent and see what kind of comments I get...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,766  
58 deg this AM - going to 74 deg. beautiful fall day....The Mrs. & I are going to the farm this today and pick up Pecans...trees are loaded and we have a lot of trees....Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,767  
It was "Drive Your Tractor To School Day Yesterday", at Nonnewaug High School in Woodbury CT. Everyone had fun and made it home safely.
That's very cool. Glad you all had fun driving your tractors to school. I know I would have.

It's currently warmed up to 63F out. Having some coffee then gonna get up on the roof today and find that slight leak around my wood stove pipe and finish sealing it off. Water started dripping in last night. lol

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #5,768  
blaster214, welcome to TBN. What you say about driving your tractor to school...sounds like a fun thing to do if the weather is fair enough. I always wish I could have affordable insurance coverage on my tractor so I could drive it three miles to town and pick up a case of beer at the party store and then park it in front of the barbershop I frequent and see what kind of comments I get...:laughing:

Nonnewaug is and Agricultural high school and as part of their elementary school open house, the ag students drive their tractors to the school that day. We live a bit to far to drive the whole distance so I trailered him part of the way and he met up with his friends about 4 mi from the school. They had over 20 tractors there yesterday. Good Fun.

IMG_1636.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #5,769  
Good afternoon! The t-post and 2"PVC idea work out good for the Start/Finish banner. I hung it 12' high. There were 91 finishers (along with 20 sponsors and 20 volunteers) in this mornings 5k fun run. All proceeds went to cardiac-rehab for new equipment for the incoming patients.

I felt good! I was able to finish it in 24:37, a 7:55 minute per mile pace, finishing in 6th place overall and 1st place in my age group!

No finishing picture. My wife missed it because she was not expecting me back so quick.

Including me there were 8 cardiac-rehab patients entered. At the end, we went back on the course and finished with Ida, this was her longest walk - ever!

Attachments

• run1.jpg
    run1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 90
  • run4.jpg
    run4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 78
  • run10.jpg
    run10.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 76