Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,771  
It gave the kid in the pink something to laugh about.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,772  
Good evening all. 80F today no frost yet (up on top of hill).
TxDon congrats on the 50th and the race. Wife and I have made to 35 now
Blaster sounds like fun on the tractor ride to school.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,774  
good morning everyone 43 degrees this morning beatiful day yesterday suppose to be the same today mid 70's had to get up early so i could look up some stuff on internet this morning our service is so slow after 7am it's awful we have dsl but they just have to many customers on the server was great for a while but now we are back to dail up speed looking into hughs net satelite ok hope everyone has a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #5,775  
Coffee is brewing. May need to switch back to ice coffee. 62 degrees with light rain this morning . Heading to 70+ with thunderstorms, rain and wind. My back is getting better. Another day of rest.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,776  
46 and I can see a million stars (or more). Headed to 76. Yesterday was lovely outside.
I worked on clearing my perimeter trail with my Stihl FS90 with the metal blade. I aso picked up a couple hens and some ducks for my daughters from a buddy who is downsizing his farmette due to his first babay coming in Feb.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,777  
Raining very steadily, though not too hard, here. 0.3" so far since midnight, looks like it'll continue for quite a while. Interesting that it's clear in VA! Temp is around 38, 12+ degrees warmer than yesterday AM. WBB

/ Good morning!!!! #5,778  
Good Morning! 71 and a good chance for rain. We had 2" of hard stormy rain yesterday evening. Looks like more headed this way. The tornado that the national news is talking about in central Texas was about 15 miles from here. Congratulations Ron and Betty on your 50th!

As soon as it gets light I'll have to see if I can move the tree that fell on our county road blocking it.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,780  
Morning. It's about 70 right now and not sure how high it's going to go. Was going to go to Brown County and take some pictures yesterday morning, but when I got up it was pretty cloudy. Not that it was going to rain, but the get the photos to "pop" you really need sunshine. I'm pleasantly surprised with how well the colors are considering the drought and all. Then again we did have a record rain fall in September.

I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I got my concrete guy set up and now have to wait till he gets to me. I'm hoping for Halloween time frame.

Wedge