Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,781  
morning its still raining and 44 only going to go up to 46 today.it go to be another all day of rain.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,783  
46 here, gloomy, more rain on the way. Stayed up late to watch the Tigers beat the Yankees, took 12 innings, but they did it!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,784  
62 here now, quite a change from the early morning low thirties we have been having recently. Got 1 1/2" of rainfall yesterday and overnite, hoping it doesn't make the grass grow so much I have to mow again this year.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,786  
Don, you can call your county commissioner and they'll take care of it..

I cut enough of the tree for emergency vehicles to get around it and I'll call him tomorrow to remove the rest.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,787  
Sunday night and fairly mild. I've been in a haze all day, got up this morning to find my perfectly healthy 8 year cat had died in his sleep. At least it was peaceful.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,788  
Sunday night and fairly mild. I've been in a haze all day, got up this morning to find my perfectly healthy 8 year cat had died in his sleep. At least it was peaceful.

Randy,

I'm sorry for your loss sir.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,790  
Coffee is done, drinking first cup. 49 degrees with light rain and wind this morning. Heading to 52 with more rain and winds dying down. Slow recovery with my back. But getting better. Will make a doctor appoinment just to make sure there are no other problems. Time for annual check up.
Don, Congrats on race finish.
Good Morning All.