Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #571  
Second cup of coffee poured. 30 degrees this morning. Light snow. Headed to 33 degrees and snow. Not much falling. But one of them mornings that traffic is going to be messed up bad. Glad I do not have to deal with that anymore.
Working on going to LED lights on our garden pond. Still inside work.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #572  
27 and clear. The FULL MOON was gorgeous, I dig how it make crisp shadow lines and lights up the yard.

Yesterday all the lumber fence parts were delivered.

I still need to go buy the framing nail gun and some air hoses, and stuff like that but I'm pretty much ready to roll. It is going to be interesting, I've got some help next weekend, but looks like it will be just my 2 daughters and I this weekend. That will be "team building" even if we do not make a lot of progress. I will update that stuff on that thread.

Today I will see my Orthopedic DR about my hand and my collarbone. We sall see what they say... Also, my Harley is finshed and I can go pick it up. I really want to ride it home, but I suspect It will just be trailered...

Lastly, I suspect the job offer will finally arrive today from that company in CA, but I'm debating already if I should accept it. I don't like my job right now, but it probably is stable, and the new one will be a bit riskier. Also, I applied and made it through the screening round for a Job I would REALLY like to have with a Defence Contractor, and that is really where I want to go. I'm hoping the Hiring Manager wants to talk to me next week...

So it seems I'm going to be busy today.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #574  
35 going to mid 50s........
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #575  
Temperatures seem to be pretty consistent with all posters today. It's 28 F here this morning and going to mild 50ish temps by afternoon; nice clear day.

/ Good morning!!!! #576  
Temp is 35 out this morning. Got a light covering of snow last night. Less then an inch. Probably later today I will go get fuel in the truck and go play some Texas hold'em. Have a good day all!!

/ Good morning!!!! #577  
2011-12-09, 1000

33 degrees and sunny...upper 40's today....

/ Good morning!!!! #578  
is cold here this morning 32 when i got up heading to 50.but its still good,enjoy your day.

/ Good morning!!!! #579  
;) I've used that line before also.:D
Morning all.
It was true. 3-4 months ago, our Son's TV went out, and 2 days ago, the TV in our living went out. Both were the older models--the kind that are big and weigh a lot. The new flat screens are amazing. Both times, it was a mess taking the old TV out the front door, onto the deck, and going down the ramp, with the old TV set sitting on my lap with me guiding the wheelchair. Putting the TV's in the back of the pickup was the easiest part.

/ Good morning!!!! #580  
It was true. 3-4 months ago, our Son's TV went out, and 2 days ago, the TV in our living went out. Both were the older models--the kind that are big and weigh a lot. The new flat screens are amazing. Both times, it was a mess taking the old TV out the front door, onto the deck, and going down the ramp, with the old TV set sitting on my lap with me guiding the wheelchair. Putting the TV's in the back of the pickup was the easiest part.

Back in late '92 I purchased a 32 inch Sony, it was built into a cabinet with the screen at the top. and a pair of lower compartments behind glass doors to install VCR's etc. It cost something like $1400 back then, and required one $265 repair at ten years old. Picture was pretty good, and the flat screens were selling for big bucks back in 2002. The whole set weighed about 230 pounds and was a b---- to get outside into my GMC. And today you can buy a 32 inch flat screen that weighs 40 pounds, has a better picture, and costs $295. If it needs repair, may as well just toss it and buy a new one.