Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,791  
66 headed to 69 with 80% chance of rain and scattered t-storms.

I put the comforter back on the bed too soon! 66 degrees is warm, house is warm!

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,792  
Mid-50s this morning heading up to high 60s then temps heading back down for the next couple days.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,793  
65 and humid this morning, gotta go to Silver Spring and fight the beltway! I hate the beltway!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,794  
Sunday night and fairly mild. I've been in a haze all day, got up this morning to find my perfectly healthy 8 year cat had died in his sleep. At least it was peaceful.

Oh, that makes me so sad to learn about...I am very sorry about your beloved cat. What makes it so hard to deal with losing a furred companion is that unlike the humans in our lives, our pets love us unconditionally.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,795  
60 here at 7:49 AM. Getting ready to head out to service a few furnaces so they will be ready for winter months to come.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,797  
Good morning! With the cool front blowing in yesterday afternoon, the morning temp is 64, good running temp.

The talk of the town was the tornado Saturday in Lee county to the northwest of our place. they had fence, trees and roof damage. We were not under a severe storm watch until the last moment when it showed up on radar. The visual sighting described it as a wide tornado.

4 training days before the next 5K race.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,798  
45 degrees here, have experienced about 2 1/2" of rainfall over the past few days. Going to finish storing most of the power equipment today and pull the mower deck on the tractor and clean it for storage...one of my least favorite jobs. But it's only once per year...I really wonder sometimes how people managed to do dirty jobs like that before power washers were invented.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,799  
good morning it is 39 and partly cloudy,with a high of 54 and later turning sunny.we had 2 inch of rain over the weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,800  
1030- clear skies, sunny- cool. supposed to be nice most of the day (believe it when i see it..)
Chores then daughters soccer game this afternoon. maybe more coffee first