Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,802  
47 this morning. Rained HARD about 8:30 to 9pm, lots of thunder etc. last night. Should be a lovely day today...

Breaking in a new coffee cup today, my old favorite broke recently. I'm thinking I'm going to be able to drink one less cupper day now (or not)...

Attachments

• 2012-10-16 05.17.11.jpg
    2012-10-16 05.17.11.jpg
    940.5 KB · Views: 73
   / Good morning!!!! #5,803  
47 this morning. Rained HARD about 8:30 to 9pm, lots of thunder etc. last night. Should be a lovely day today...

Breaking in a new coffee cup today, my old favorite broke recently. I'm thinking I'm going to be able to drink one less cup per day now (or not)...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,804  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 33 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 58 with some sun this afternoon. Did not get to see doctor yesterday. Power was out almost all day in that area of town. Back has not got to where I can do much work.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,805  
Morning all! Sipping my 1st cup of Joe. It's 6:32 AM here with 45 degree temps. Worked until 9:45 last evening so I'm dragging a bit. It is supposed to be a nice day, so we'll see how that shapes up.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,806  
Mid fifties this morning, a much cooler 66 today after 80 yesterday. Still wondering around the house trying to come to terms with my buddy Yoda leaving me so suddenly. Yoda behind fence2.jpgyoda napping in computer chair.jpgyodainpaper.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #5,807  
Hey all. Today is my day off. The weather here has been miserable the last 2 days and I was up about 3am and the sky was crystal clear! But now, it's clouding over, about 40 degrees and likely to rain. Whenever I'm off it rains!!!
Oh well, it's still a good day to be on the right side of the dirt.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,808  
Woke up cold but sunny. We already had our first frost. Going to shingle the run in on the back of the new shed. Meant to park tractor in it but ended up buying new........now it's in the garage bay. Ugh

/ Good morning!!!! #5,810  
Good Morning!! 65 and mostly sunny! After 3 weeks of interruptions every day, I finished the last two raised beds yesterday in spite of another interruption.

The fire chief in the next town could not give the 4H club a speech on fire safety so with only 2 hour notice we put together a powerpoint slide show presentation with information and real fire pictures from Houston. Karen went over the basics (stop drop roll, smoke alarms, exits, etc,,,) I did the "this is what to expect during a fire" - with the really cool fire pictures. It went smoothly.

Today I give my snake eyes a rest and run in town. After yesterday I'm jumping at every stick.

My first crop of peanuts are just starting to turn yellow, harvest time soon.

Attachments

• raised beds 1.jpg
    raised beds 1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 93
  • raised beds 2.jpg
    raised beds 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 86