Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,831  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 56 degrees with cloudy skies. Heading to 60 degrees with rain this morning and clearing this afternoon. Feeling much better today Thanks for the wishes Roy. Made sure shots were OK. Not sure about therapy. But willing to give it a try. Want to get out and do projects. But afraid to I will have a relapse.
Still waiting for the Sweep. Go Tigers!!!!:thumbsup:
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,832  
It's in the 50's this morning, but raining. I'm sorry I didn't take Tuesday off to got hiking and get some photos of the fall colors. This year they are more vibrant then they have been in years. I'm guessing record rain fall in September has something to do with it. I'm hoping some/most of the leaves are still on the trees Saturday so I can get some photos then.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,833  
45 and clear here. Hoping for a good day.

I was out in DC for an event last night and did not get home until after midnight so I am dragging today...

Need more coffee...

Be Well.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,834  
Hit 76 yesterday, beautiful fall day. My younger brother came out to show off his new truck, a leftover 2012 Colorado, he had a 2001 Ranger Sport Trac that was up to 242,000 miles. Supposed to rain much of today and tomorrow so am going to run errands today and hopefully gas will be down a little need 27 gallons to fill my GMC.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,835  
Good morning! Sun is just coming over the hill and the light is hitting the vibrant Fall leaves - beautiful !!! It's 52* now with a high in the mid 60's with rain this afternoon. Wish all the colorful leaves would hang around for a while. Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,836  
Good morning! 66 now with a high of just 80, the dry cool front blew in. Some of the Post oak leaves are just starting to turn.

Ron the Antique store has been open less than 10 years, but it is a good place to start. I saw one sold on E-Bay from Cedar Park Tx, the picture on e-bay one was too small to see but the shape of mine is different, mine has straight sides and is 8oz not 6oz. I did see a small blip on one collectible bottle site that only said Giddings Coca Cola 1924-1927, so that may be the time frame to look into first.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,837  
Got chilly overnight, around 40 at daybreak. Mid 70's today they say. Have a good day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,838  
good morning we received 3/4 of inch overnite.we have 45 this morning ,only going up to 49.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,839  
Haven't posted here for a few days. We are back to our normal WET coast weather pattern. Had a couple of rain storms over the weekend and anther one today.
Yesterday was dry so got some nice composted dirt with the tractor over to the garlic beds to top dress them.
High of 51 today and lots of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,840  
Just got home...gas was down to $3.55.9 so I pumped 98 bucks worth into the truck, just got groceries all put away...3/4" of rainfall overnite and tonite but now it's clear for a while anyhow. Hope it remains that way.