Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #58,441  
Mowed the front yard, still pretty wet but its was tall.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,442  
Good evening all. 60F this morning, cloudy and light breeze. Temp warmed to 77F and winds stayed moderate and few peaks of sunshine this afternoon before clouds thickened back up to a full overcast. Choir practice to start, then mowed the front yard then bike ride, then errands and dinner out with wife.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,443  
L4N good luck on the road.

Don your folks continuing to improve?

Jealous of people getting rain, this May has been as dry as May 2015 was wet (26 in rain)

/ Good morning!!!! #58,444  
rain missed us, all went North to Toppop

which means I'm back on water wagon duty. One inch rains are wonderful for the lawn but not for new trees of course. Doesn't hurt...

am concerned over Irv. Has anyone contacted him? He is the OP and head of the coffee clatchers

We got it, too! More on the way.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,445  
2017-05-23, 0312

50 right now...low 70's for the high today

/ Good morning!!!! #58,446  
My wife, dog and me had a great day yesterday, out in the morning to buy some bedding and tomato plants and then a whole afternoon in the garden, with my job being just to move the heavy stuff around and Max responsible for clearing the area of voles and all other furry creatures.

Life was good, no make that very good and I suppose it still is for us, although after waking this morning and hearing the news of all those young people needlessly killed and mutilated by a bomb not far from here in Manchester, the city that is home to our daughter and her family, I now feel nothing but sadness. The passage of time will quickly change that for me but not, alas, for all those families directly effected and the thousands of young kids who were there and will now forever associate music concerts with terrorists and death.

Sorry for my somber mood this morning.

I'm off for a walk with the dog, time for someone else to come on tbn and lighten things up.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,447  
Poured first cup of coffee. 54° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 73° with chance of rain all day. Another trip to hospital for test. Last one for a while. I hope. Oh wait, need to go back to Dentist for a filling early next month. Enough of that. Got a potential buyer coming out later today to look at motorhome. In the mean time I will continue to work on cleaning up animal barn.
Sad what happened in Manchester. Prayers for victims and their families.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,448  
67 going up to only 73 and the rains are finally starting. Nothing yesterday or last night, went around us, but look at the national radar, there's a lot of water out there coming North.

have to go to the primary doc this morning and three more mornings to get my BP checked. A real nuisance but neither I nor the Doc trust the home BP machine I have. I've always had low pulse and low BP, now my BP is climbing for some unknown reason, probably just getting older...two of my friends take BP medicine and I sure want to avoid that, since I take too much other stuff already. I sometimes wonder if I should stop taking all the pills.
All a man needs is prunes. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #58,449  
what horrible headlines to wake up to. My heart,and I'm sure all of ours, goes out to the English people, 60 hurt, 22 dead including children. Awful. Makes a parent wonder how to keep their kids safe.
We sadly need some kind of screening device at all places of public assembly. Pretty hard to do...
This is their Boston bomber, even worse, just awful.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,450  
49F foggy low 70's for high,once the foggy burns off the sunny day.

Back to the grind for couple days,after work maybe get the garden ready to plant this weekend.

Enjoy the day all.