Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #58,631  
... RS, ordered the Trager Renegade Elite. While the Rec Tec may be a better made grill in the larger size. They do not compare with Trager in smaller sizes. Rec Tec only offers 2 models. Trager offers about 20 models. That may be their failing as competitors come out with new models but limit the number of them.
Ron,

Looks very nice ... :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #58,632  
68°F a new no rain.
Looking to be a pretty day.

AKC has a new STAR grad. Well, he isn't AKC registered and won't be.
On way to class
IMG_0003.JPG
Class pic
IMG_0005.JPG

Gonna be a putter around day.

Be safe
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,633  
91 with heat index of 105, phew, as kyle said, time for shower and coffee. I ground rust and paint for almost three hours, got a lot done on the
mower deck renovation project, the cruddy dirty nasty part that sooner or later you have to get to.
Shower felt wonderful, headed out after a sandwich to inspect the pecans. Will a third tree be budding? stay tuned...
and I gave a tiny plum to my neighbor and we both ate one. Not very good frankly, juicy but not much taste, but I grew it...next year the tree will be bigger, this tiny
plum is like veal to beef.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,634  
BBQed some chicken last night, basted it with butter into which I'd mixed chopped fresh rosemary and garlic, with a little smoked sea salt.

only in California? Perhaps it's from all the fires...;)

/ Good morning!!!! #58,637  
No Drew, anyone can get it from [URL="https://www.amazon

chardonnay oak smoked salt no less
learn something new every day

I wonder if which sea it came from is going to be the next thing.
Red Sea Salt
Canadian Provinces salt
Hawaiian salt
or if you want to up your game...
Bonneville Flats salt after Craig Breedlove drove on it

Now I'm just fooling with you RNG and I order Tellicherry peppercorns specially
since I love pepper.

all this talk about food has me wanting to fire up the grill. I have a big pile of fresh picked snap peas, green beans and strawberries, with the small snap peas into a big salad
and a pork chop to throw on the grill. And a really cold beer. I can do this.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,638  
I order Tellicherry peppercorns specially since I love pepper.

Got my last jug of Tellicherry at Costco, right there on the rack next to the fancy garlic powder. Kirkland brand no less.:laughing:

All this talk about food has me wanting to fire up the grill. I have a big pile of fresh picked snap peas, green beans and strawberries, with the small snap peas into a big salad and a pork chop to throw on the grill. And a really cold beer. I can do this.

When's dinner?:licking:

/ Good morning!!!! #58,639  
Can't wait for your feedback on the new BBQ, Ron.

Are the wood pellets only available through Trager? Judging by the prices, they are quite proud of them!:eek:

Trager grills and pellets can be purchased at Costco and ACE Hardware. My local Costco did not have the smaller model that I wanted in stock. ACE did not have the smaller model. Did not look at HD.
Costco has the pellets on sale every so often. Rec Tex has there's in larger bags.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,640  
Purchased 6 blinds from jcpenney, all the same. 5 came, 1 was about a ft shorter that the other 4. Called customer service, they are out of stock, even though they were direct ship from the mfr. And penneys wonders why they are going under...

I buy Hunter Douglass wholesale, that's a perk from 38 years in the interior design business, but even they mess up sometimes.