Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #58,641  
Forgot to mention, the other 4 were an inch short also.

My hummingbird just came by to check out the flowers.

Did mow tonight, son mowed some first, then I did back along my creek, and around the field. Was tall.

Are they inside mount or outboard mount, and does that include allowance for inside mount?

/ Good morning!!!! #58,642  
BBQ'd chicken breasts and thighs last night for our son's birthday dinner, I used mix of light and dark vinegar, cumin, garlic, onion, sea salt, cayenne, black pepper and a touch of tomato. Most of it was gulpped down last night, but I made chicken salad with the leftovers. It was great too! 77 early today, clouded up, rained and an east wind dropped us to upper 60's late in the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,643  
Boy, what a beautiful day!
Looked like a shower coming in about 3 or so, but it cleared off.
Lawn is mowed, trimming is done....kick back time!

Nothing fancy for chow here...just salads and coleslaw. Some of the posts describing the cook out do sound scrumptious though!

/ Good morning!!!! #58,645  
Good evening all. 67F, overcast light wind and 1 in in rain gauge :cool2: (first rain in a while, can you tell?) Overcast most of the day, less wind than the past few days, and high of 82F. Chapel this morning then, putter in garage after lunch, got water bottle mounted on Trek, readjusted front derailleur on ten-speed, aired up tires, the took wife and stepdaughter to dinner.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,646  
The cookouts sound good, no interest here from the woman for one ...

Don been clock tested myself, it is part of Washington U's evaluation. I am Dad was, since he was evaluated by Wash U as well. Just trying to get a feel for how wide spread it is?

/ Good morning!!!! #58,647  
Are they inside mount or outboard mount, and does that include allowance for inside mount?
Outside, so useable but shorter than we wanted. Have Anderson doublehung windows, so no space to mount inside.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,648  
Grilling tomorrow. Watched "the great outdoors" again with the rest of the family.
Might change transmission fluid on Honda tomorrow.
Ran a coax cable to sons room today, so he can get ota from rooftop antenna.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,649  
a warm 71 going to 89 today, should be nice clear day, then looks like an on and off stormy week ahead.

no plans for today, everything is mowed, planted and watered.

/ Good morning!!!! #58,650  
66 going to 86 and sunny and humid. Cloudy/foggy/rainy cool all day yesterday and last night.

Planning my cookout today. Wife came home last night after 2 weeks in NC taking care of her dad and mom. She will have to return tomorrow, so will either have our cookout today, or take her to her favorite Tex-Mex place. I've got some chicken, so might try the Toppop recipe. I need to change the oil in her vehicle today, once things dry off a bit, and walk her around the property to show off the chores/projects I've completed while she was away.

Hummingbirds have moved into their summer feeding frenzy pattern, so have to refill and hang the feeders each morning before light. Just cooked up another gallon of the sweet stuff. If I leave the feeders out at night, the raccoons come up and drink them for dessert. I don't want them to get cavities. :)