Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,881  
Yeah...for a mini-rat probably carrying bubonic plague...

Heck Roy...in olden times when they had to worry about the plague...at least they didn't have to concern themselves with AIDS, strains of killer flu, and the threat of nuclear war and global warming...

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,882  
Heck Roy...in olden times when they had to worry about the plague...at least they didn't have to concern themselves with AIDS, strains of killer flu, and the threat of nuclear war and global warming...

They didn't concern themselves with it, they didn't know about those things or many other problems. But they were still there.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,883  
They didn't concern themselves with it, they didn't know about those things or many other problems. But they were still there.
Poppy cock - if we don't know about it it doesn't exist! Right?...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,884  
Yeah...for a mini-rat probably carrying bubonic plague...
Oh Roy, I'm sure that isn't true but just to be sure you could have it for a few days and we'll see if you die or not! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,885  

??? They had the threat of nuclear war and AIDS and global warming back at the same time as the plague...? Hey Roy...if you are gracious enough to accept the mini-rat and the associated risks of getting the plague for two weeks, I will return the thongs I "borrowed" from your collection. Deal??

/ Good morning!!!! #5,886  
??? They had the threat of nuclear war and AIDS and global warming back at the same time as the plague...? Hey Roy...if you are gracious enough to accept the mini-rat and the associated risks of getting the plague for two weeks, I will return the thongs I "borrowed" from your collection. Deal??
:laughing: So long as you haven't worn them Bill, mine haven't been the same since...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,887  

Keep the thongs, Bro...probably all stained now anyway...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,888  
:laughing: So long as you haven't worn them Bill, mine haven't been the same since...

That sounds soooooo perverted...something I'd expect from a guy living in a country where the men wear skirts...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,890  
3:15, can't sleep. It's 48 outside and finally stopped raining. Today is trash, which means gather it all up and take it to the satellite facility. Then think I'll head to HomeDepot to pick up some 90 and 45 degree bends for the pex layout. I should see if I can get another hour or two of sleep.

Wedge