Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,891  
Poured my first cup of coffee. 45 degrees with clouds and light rain this morning. Heading to 55 with clouds and more rain. Need to work on getting things winterized before snow flies. Not up to cleaning up the leaves yet. But that is not a problem. With all the winds we have had lately most of them have blown into field and woods next door.
Don, We do not haul pets. Other than our rat dog.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,892  
Slept in a little today. 50 outside, but the house is still warm slept with the windows open all night, not gonna be able to do that many more times this year...

Love the fresh air and the quiet country sounds.

Wedge, I HATE when I can't sleep. A sleepless night brings out all the weird thoughts. Be well sir.

Be well all of you.

David

PS - Bill toss that little mouse out way in the back 40 and let it go if'n you can't just kill the little vermin, at least put it far from the house.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,893  
??? They had the threat of nuclear war and AIDS and global warming back at the same time as the plague...? Hey Roy...if you are gracious enough to accept the mini-rat and the associated risks of getting the plague for two weeks, I will return the thongs I "borrowed" from your collection. Deal??

Nuclear war excepted, the old guys had a lot of diseases and trauma that the didn't understand - look at cancer, heart disease, kidney failure, just to name a few. You got sick, you died.

You might get a nasty rash from a dirty kilt.....

/ Good morning!!!! #5,894  
Good morning! 60 and clear. I'm sore, but the compass rose is level, compacted and almost ready to lay. each large arrow will be 98 pavers and will require 66 cuts (arrow and attaching pavers). Picking the right color pavers will also be slow. This may be a over the winter project.

I put down an uncut arrow to get these estimates - see below. I'll take it up and add 1/2" more leveling sand and spacers, put it back down, string the cut lines and start to cut......by next week.

Attachments

• arrow.jpg
    arrow.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 69
   / Good morning!!!! #5,895  
Good afternoon guys.

Had an awful night's sleep due to having a migraine all night which I still have. It's like somebody has a voodoo doll of me and is sticking a pin in my head.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,896  
good morning it is overcast and 42 getting up to 57 today.sounds like we might see some sunshine later.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,897  
0930- Sunny warmer than expected and certainly NOT what was forecast. Guess i got to do the outside chores soon- weather will likely get bad if I drink the fourth cup of coffee......

/ Good morning!!!! #5,899  
Good afternoon guys.

Had an awful night's sleep due to having a migraine all night which I still have. It's like somebody has a voodoo doll of me and is sticking a pin in my head.

I know how you feel. I've had those awful migraines as well. Wish you a speedy recovery.

It's supposed to get up to 80 F today. Can't believe it after being 40 F last night.

Probably go out and sharpen the chain saw and cut up some more firewood while it's nice out. I cut 2 small trees out that were pushing up against a fence yesterday.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #5,900  
42º this morning and thunder in the distance. I was supposed to go help a friend construct a horse shelter but the forecast may just nix that plan. We'll see what develops.

Good morning! 60 and clear. I'm sore, but the compass rose is level, compacted and almost ready to lay. each large arrow will be 98 pavers and will require 66 cuts (arrow and attaching pavers). Picking the right color pavers will also be slow. This may be a over the winter project.

I put down an uncut arrow to get these estimates - see below. I'll take it up and add 1/2" more leveling sand and spacers, put it back down, string the cut lines and start to cut......by next week.

Don, we just had to re-paint the lines for compass rose on the airfield and some runway numbers changed. Do you plan on maintaining the bearing?:eek::eek: