Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,971  
Back to drinking coffee. 51 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74 with sun and clouds and a good breeze. Made it through the checkup OK. Need go back for more checkup test in a couple of weeks. As I was leaving doc's office my iPhone went off. Reminding to that therapy was next. Never done therapy before. I was impressed. Will see how it works out over next month. By the time I got home it was noon. Not having any coffee or food since Tuesday evening. My body was revolting. Ran out of afternoon energy because of no breakfast. Back to projects and therapy today. Got to get the leaves picked up soon. Need cooler weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,972  
60 here this morning, it got to at least 83 yesterday.

My wife is very sick with something flu-like so I've been trying to cover all her stuff as well as my own and she does SO MUCH! WOW!

Home schooling a High Schooler, JR Hi, and preschooler plus shopping cleaning etc. I'm not tough enough for this gig.

I was going to try to take us all to the beach or something like that for the weekend, but that is going to have to push out a little bit...

Be well all,
David

PS - Ron, glad you passed your oil change. I did physical therapy back in 2007 when I had problems with severe plantar fascitis in one foot, they were pretty effective. Best of luck sir.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,973  
My wife is very sick with something flu-like so I've been trying to cover all her stuff as well as my own and she does SO MUCH! WOW!

Wife and I have both had a nasty bug (spreading around southcentral PA)...lasted a long time too, especially the chest congestion. Hope she's feeling better soon!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,974  
Good Morning! 71 now up to mid 80's this afternoon. Friday at midnight the cold front hits and we return to fall temperatures.

With the garden peanut harvest on the fence drying and special instructions to Whipper to not let any wildlife near them, she did her job. Last night at midnight she was doing her attack barking and growling but wasn't moving so I had to get up and help her. It was not a peanut eating critter just a copperhead in the yard. The dog and snake were striking at each other -both missing. I helped Whipper so I could return to sleep and keep her from having a swollen snout.

Ron, if your cholesterol comes back too high I've got a good diet for it. :D

David it was in Texas also, it was not the flu because of just a low-grade fever but the feeling miserable, congestion and coughing lasted a week with coughing lasting almost 2.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,975  
Have been busy with outdoor tasks today so little time to visit TBN (yeah rite). Hit 78 here at one time today could not believe it. toppop52...that kitty showing up at such a time must be an omen...bless you for caring and being concerned it may be another's pet. Getting used to being a single guy again takes time to adjust but I'm Ok and have the other guys (felines) for company....best of all I can now leave the toilet seat up 24/7 :laughing:

JD, thanks for all the kind words. I'm sorry for your home life issues, or congratulations, which ever applies. It seems you held up your end, sometimes people just change. You have a beautiful home, now you just need a country girl that thinks your tractor is sexy!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #5,976  
Hope all you guys with bugs feel better, my wife and I had it about a month ago and it lasted 2 weeks or more.

Mid sixties and humid this morning, we are already getting tropical air from Sandy, now it looks like we get smacked by it, I'm getting my generator running and tested!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,978  
Afternoon TBNers!

Just sitting here at the PC listening to one of my Roy Orbison CDs, "Domino" is currently playing - one of his early recordings from the 50s I believe.

Miserable day here weather wise.

Hope everybody is well.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,979  
I fed her and sat on the steps and talked awhile. She didn't run away, I'll see if she returns regularly for food, that would indicate a home or lack thereof. I don't want to lure someone's kitty away from home.
That's very conscientious of you Randy, I admire that.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,980  
Jamie,

What is the status of the job?

Even I'm pulling for you on this one lad.

David
The job entails of sorting through donations, stocking the shopfront, working with customers and just generally helping keep things going.

I haven't heard anything back from them yet but the lady who gave me the forms to fill out did say it would be the end of the week before I did hear anything.

I'm crossing everything that I get it since we're barely making ends meet at the moment. Truth be told, that's a euphemism for not being able to make ends meet.