Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,981  
Have been busy with outdoor tasks today so little time to visit TBN (yeah rite). Hit 78 here at one time today could not believe it. toppop52...that kitty showing up at such a time must be an omen...bless you for caring and being concerned it may be another's pet. Getting used to being a single guy again takes time to adjust but I'm Ok and have the other guys (felines) for company....best of all I can now leave the toilet seat up 24/7 :laughing:
Things can only get better from here on Bill, you have my best wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,982  
Jamie, making ends meet is a constant struggle for most of us, people assume that because my wife is a doctor and I own a little upholstery shop that we are doing terrifically. But my wife does so much public service and her insurance for malpractice and several other things that are required, along with the reams of paperwork and account's bills she doesn't make a fortune and my little business has struggled since 2009. I sold several toys so wee could build our very modest house last year and we don't travel nearly as much as we once did. Add in the medical bills and the ends sometimes look at each other from across the room.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #5,983  
its 62 this morning with rain and that is our high for today,then our temps drop.winter is knocking on the door.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,984  
It's currently 39 F out right now. Supposed to only hit 53 today. I wish it was in the 80's again. But sadly it won't be for awhile. lol

It was warm last night when I went to sleep and this morning when I woke up. It was darn Chilly in the house. Had to light the wood stove to knock the chill out of the air.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,985  
Good luck guys, I guess we all have our own problems. I am going to put in 2 new storm doors at my wife's shop, then on back home to take care of critters. Tonight we are going to a dinner for a local nature center. My wife has volunteered there for years, when she could. Need to finish the coffe and get to work, those doors won't take install themselves!! Have a good one!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,986  
its 62 this morning with rain and that is our high for today,then our temps drop.winter is knocking on the door.
It has already beaten the door down here in Scotland.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,987  
Jamie, making ends meet is a constant struggle for most of us, people assume that because my wife is a doctor and I own a little upholstery shop that we are doing terrifically. But my wife does so much public service and her insurance for malpractice and several other things that are required, along with the reams of paperwork and account's bills she doesn't make a fortune and my little business has struggled since 2009. I sold several toys so wee could build our very modest house last year and we don't travel nearly as much as we once did. Add in the medical bills and the ends sometimes look at each other from across the room.:D
That is true.

There are many people who own big houses and drive new cars but you don't know how much debt they are in simply living that life.

As the late Charlie Rich said, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,988  
This almost read like a medical forum this morning. Hope all of you and your spouses get well soon. A couple of weeks I had some real stomach problems, lets just say for about 3 days I got in a lot of seat time and it wasn't on the tractor.
Sunny with cloudy periods and a high of 48. Been a bit breezy so it does feel pretty cold out. Had a good trip with the neighbor yesterday to pickup 3 goats for her, all got home safely. Big chore today is cleaning out the big chicken coop.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,989  
This almost read like a medical forum this morning. Hope all of you and your spouses get well soon. A couple of weeks I had some real stomach problems, lets just say for about 3 days I got in a lot of seat time and it wasn稚 on the tractor.
Sunny with cloudy periods and a high of 48. Been a bit breezy so it does feel pretty cold out. Had a good trip with the neighbor yesterday to pickup 3 goats for her, all got home safely. Big chore today is cleaning out the big chicken coop.
It is, isn't it?

Luckily my health isn't too bad. I did have a bit of a "turn" earlier where my heart rate increased for no reason and my hands started to shake.

That's pretty much gone now though, I think it was just stress.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,990