Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #51  
Good Nov. 1st morning to all! A beautiful 60 deg this morning. Expecting some well needed rain later tonight. Better get some coffee to go. Got a lot to do today. Happy tractoring.

/ Good morning!!!! #52  
The temperature was 30 degrees this morning. I arranged contents of one shed and installed new batteries in my wife's mobility chair.:tractor:

/ Good morning!!!! #53  
Coffee is on. Temperature is 36 degrees. Going to mid 60's. Waiting for more leaves to fall. Probably regret waiting until later in the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #54  
I'm sitting at National Airport, different kind of seat time today & tomorrow...

I am interviewing for a Federal Sales position (I'm a computer geek). If you pray, I'll take the support.

It was COLD when I left the house at 3am. Ice on windows and fogged the inside also something fierce.

As a side note, I will HAVE to take it easy for the next 2 days!

Be well.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #55  
No taking it easy the next 2 days ... you got a floor to do!!! Good luck with the Interview.

/ Good morning!!!! #56  
59.5 degrees and gusty south winds this morning. That says big changes are coming soon. With all this moisture in the warm south air, maybe we'll get a little rain when the front gets here.

/ Good morning!!!! #57  
59.5 degrees and gusty south winds this morning. That says big changes are coming soon. With all this moisture in the warm south air, maybe we'll get a little rain when the front gets here.

Maybe ... the radar didn't look to impressive. Its going to get cooler!!

/ Good morning!!!! #58  
It is currently 28 degrees here today. After my wife and I drink our hot chocolate, I am going to attempt to adjust the seat and armrests on her mobility chair. Inside--of course. Everyone have a great day.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #59  

Yeah, and I scheduled a job last week for tonight and Thursday night, of course I work outside and it will be in the 30's and up to 30mph winds, wish I could fire the scheduler!!

They dropped the rain chance to 20%, so likely wont be able to "call it" on account of rain. I see long john's and coffee thermos in my future.

/ Good morning!!!! #60  
No taking it easy the next 2 days ... you got a floor to do!!! Good luck with the Interview.

You sound like my kids! They want me to finish so we (I) can work on the projects THEY care about...

Too many projects.

I Hope I do well interviewing also!

Thanks,
David