Page 601 of 3568 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159859960060160260360461165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 35675
    Tractor
    Sears Garden Tractor with home built loader

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray01 View Post
    There we go

Happy 6000th post Good Morning thread, and also 600th page as it happens
    XD. You know? I never knew this thread had that many posts. WOW. (I didn't really pay attention to the post count) lol

Now I'd love to see it hit 20 million posts.

Chad
    Remodeling 100 year old house
    I'm buying a 100 year old house that is in need of a serious makeover. I will be posting pics of the remodeling in the thread at the link.

Updated with new pics on 3/30/2015

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Quote Originally Posted by chad22 View Post
    XD. You know? I never knew this thread had that many posts. WOW. (I didn't really pay attention to the post count) lol

Now I'd love to see it hit 20 million posts.

Chad
    It will, one day. And I hope to goodness that I'm the one to do it
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2350

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    . Getting used to being a single guy again takes time to adjust but I'm Ok and have the other guys (felines) for company....best of all I can now leave the toilet seat up 24/7
    Best of all if you put something down it will still be there in the same place when you want it again.

A downside is that if, like me, you hang your dirty clothes up on the floor they will not move until you have to pick them up to wash. But the worst part, is if you're deep into a job. Grease all the way up to the eyeballs and comes mealtime; you have to cleanup, make a meal, and get back into it again. Don't ask me how I know

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Good evening all. Hit 81F and sunny today, have already dropped below 50F, and rain, high for the next week will be in the 50's.
    I also hope all the folks with medical conditions do get better.
    Bill hope you make the transition to single life ok.
    Ron glad to hear all is ok.

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Morning guys! Up bright and early this morning. Well, not so bright - it's currently still pitch dark and SNOWING

Anyway, not much planned for today, just waiting in for the phone to ring and keeping busy around the house.

Have a good day guys and hope everybody is well.
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

61 degrees here, headed for 73. They are saying now Sandy is headed for mid-atlantic area... I wish I cold predict which trees will fall so I could cut them down BEFORE the storm.

My wife is feeling better which is a huge relief, as I cannot do what she does anywhere near as well.

Be well all.
    David

PS - Jamie, I hope you get the call.
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Coffee is brewing. 50 degrees with clouds and wind this morning. Heading down to low 40's by this evening with some rain showers and winds. Winds are blowing in a right direction. I may not have to vacuum up any leaves this year. Trak-Vac is ready if needed. Headed off to east side for a visit with my mother and a long time friend.
    Don, thanks for the offer on your diet. Hope I never need to go full time to a diet like that. Good to know that it does work if needed.
    Good Morning All.

Tractor
    Kubota L5030HST 1947 Farmall A Hustler FasTrak

Good morning! The cold front has hit. 58 degrees and will stay in the 50's all day!!!!! It will be in the 40's tonight! What!!!!!!

We responded to a house fire last night. The owner had most of it out when we got there. The wood burning stove pipe had been installed improperly along with a bird's nest in the single wall pipe was a tragedy waiting to happen. All turned out well, just a 2' hole in the side of the house.
    TXDon

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF 230 and Mitsubishi D2000

Morning. It's 39 right now (31 wind chill), yesterday at this time it was 72.

I need to make a pin wrench to take off a fan clutch, so it's off to the scrap pile to find a piece of strap to use.

Ken
    Massey Ferguson 230
    Mitsubishi D2000

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Storm has me concerned, my 89 year old mom lives by herself, our daughter and son in law live about 3 miles away with our 9 month old grandson and they lose power every time a bird lands on the lines. My generator isn't connected yet because of the work ethic of most Eastern Shore private business owners...etc...bitchwhinegripe! LOL
    But it's 60, going to 70, looks like soup, feels like a steam bath and looking down the barrel of the Frankenstorm! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Page 601 of 3568 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159859960060160260360461165170111011601 ... LastLast