Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,001  
There we go :thumbsup:

Happy 6000th post Good Morning thread, and also 600th page as it happens :)

XD. You know? I never knew this thread had that many posts. WOW. (I didn't really pay attention to the post count) lol

Now I'd love to see it hit 20 million posts. :)

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,002  
XD. You know? I never knew this thread had that many posts. WOW. (I didn't really pay attention to the post count) lol

Now I'd love to see it hit 20 million posts. :)

Chad
It will, one day. And I hope to goodness that I'm the one to do it :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,003  
. Getting used to being a single guy again takes time to adjust but I'm Ok and have the other guys (felines) for company....best of all I can now leave the toilet seat up 24/7 :laughing:

Best of all if you put something down it will still be there in the same place when you want it again.

A downside is that if, like me, you hang your dirty clothes up on the floor they will not move until you have to pick them up to wash. But the worst part, is if you're deep into a job. Grease all the way up to the eyeballs and comes mealtime; you have to cleanup, make a meal, and get back into it again. Don't ask me how I know :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,004  
Good evening all. Hit 81F and sunny today, have already dropped below 50F, and rain, high for the next week will be in the 50's.
I also hope all the folks with medical conditions do get better.
Bill hope you make the transition to single life ok.
Ron glad to hear all is ok.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,005  
Morning guys! Up bright and early this morning. Well, not so bright - it's currently still pitch dark and SNOWING :eek:

Anyway, not much planned for today, just waiting in for the phone to ring and keeping busy around the house.

Have a good day guys and hope everybody is well.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,006  
61 degrees here, headed for 73. They are saying now Sandy is headed for mid-atlantic area... I wish I cold predict which trees will fall so I could cut them down BEFORE the storm.

My wife is feeling better which is a huge relief, as I cannot do what she does anywhere near as well.

Be well all.
David

PS - Jamie, I hope you get the call.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,007  
Coffee is brewing. 50 degrees with clouds and wind this morning. Heading down to low 40's by this evening with some rain showers and winds. Winds are blowing in a right direction. I may not have to vacuum up any leaves this year. Trak-Vac is ready if needed. Headed off to east side for a visit with my mother and a long time friend.
Don, thanks for the offer on your diet. Hope I never need to go full time to a diet like that. Good to know that it does work if needed.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,008  
Good morning! The cold front has hit. 58 degrees and will stay in the 50's all day!!!!! It will be in the 40's tonight! What!!!!!!

We responded to a house fire last night. The owner had most of it out when we got there. The wood burning stove pipe had been installed improperly along with a bird's nest in the single wall pipe was a tragedy waiting to happen. All turned out well, just a 2' hole in the side of the house.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,009  
Morning. It's 39° right now (31° wind chill), yesterday at this time it was 72°.

I need to make a pin wrench to take off a fan clutch, so it's off to the scrap pile to find a piece of strap to use.

Ken

/ Good morning!!!! #6,010  
Storm has me concerned, my 89 year old mom lives by herself, our daughter and son in law live about 3 miles away with our 9 month old grandson and they lose power every time a bird lands on the lines. My generator isn't connected yet because of the work ethic of most Eastern Shore private business owners...etc...bitchwhinegripe! LOL
But it's 60, going to 70, looks like soup, feels like a steam bath and looking down the barrel of the Frankenstorm! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!