Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,021  
Because not only are you a postwhore and a troll, you are an easy target for my sarcastic, sick, biased, twisted sense of humor...'nuff said.
Fair enough :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,022  
good evening all.Today's high was 54F bit of a rude shock after yesterday's 81F.
Good looking soup Bill :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,024  
Erotic talk from a guy who wears a skirt (kilt).

XD Roy.

JDgreen227. I wish I could be there for some of that soup. It's supposed to get down to 20 F tonight. It's currently 33 F out right now and I've got the wood stove roaring at the moment.

Brought a load of firewood into the house today so I'm good to go for tonight and tomorrow.

We did get a bit of snow at 7:00 AM this morning but it didn't stick and melted as fast as it came down. I'm really glad it didn't stick.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,025  
60 headed for 69.

People around me are freaking out about "FrankenStorm". My family does not celebrate All Hallows Eve so we don't really care what day the storm hits.

I will make a trip to wally world for some basics, bar oil, dry cell batteries, etc. Gonna do some shooting this afternoon, buddy bought a used AR and wants to break it in...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,026  
Nothing like the smell of a fresh brewed pot of coffee on a cool morning. 36 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 50 with clouds and sun though out the day. Going to get started cleaning up leaves that did not get blown into field next door. Will have to do it again in a few day. One tree has not lost all it's leaves yet. Also installing a new power service box for RV's. This will give me circuit breakers at each plug.
Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,027  
Coffee is hot, morning all!... Was going to take my 12 year old nephew out-back today and give him some shooting instruction and some practice with the AR. Unfortunately it's raining and chilly here and expected to be so for the next couple of days so we'll be headed for a indoor range not to far away. Gawd I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,028  
Good winter morning! 46 outside!!! 70 inside, (no heat on) the foam house is doing it's job. It never got out of the 50's yesterday.
too cold to run now maybe this evening when it will be in the 60's. Predictions are for the upper 30's tomorrow morning. That will slow the snakes down. Brrrrr.

Going to a garage sale to look at a slightly used JD ZTR to add to my arsenal.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,029  
Good Morning all. It's 8:06 AM out. It currently 24 F out right now. Brrrrrrr.

It's supposed to warm up to 40 F. Hope we get that 70 degree weather that's in the forecast. It'll be a nice change from this cold.

That is until we get even colder temperatures for the rest of the winter.

I miss the heat of summer already. lol

Chad