Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #60,361  
These Cyclobenzaprine Hcl Tabs for my shoulder seem effective. Doc warned me about operating machinery or playing with knives, sure seems effective in inducing a nap :) think I'll try half a tab next dose.

Sodamo, you reminded me of a game that we played as kids called "stretch", where we took it in turns to throw a knife into the ground by our feet. Was anyone else as stupid in their younger days ?

/ Good morning!!!! #60,362  
Not as cool as Jim's picture this morning but still pretty cool for summer, 12C/54F and rising to no more than 18C/64F. At least it means we don't need to open the bedroom window at night, which is just as well as wasps look to have made another home for themselves in the roof space right above the window. Not sure how to tackle this as it is too high up for me to easily reach.

I did get some permethrin spray for the nest above our back door and last night had a go at squirting the stuff through the edge of the slates. Instuctions recommended an 8 second blast. I bottled out after about 4 seconds when the first one flew out from under the slates to see what was going on.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,363  
74 going to 94. Hit 100 again yesterday, but got a small thunderstorm last night, so rain at last! Looking forward to checking the rain gauge this morning and finding something other than bird poop and fried insects.

Jim, thanks for sharing such a pretty pic. You beat Eric's 54/64 forecast for a snow lover like me. That looks like one of the trails I've "hiked" ...on the cardio machine that I use...it has a flat screen with trails you appear to be hiking - mostly USA, but one set of trails in NZ...several areas like Pancake Rocks, and several national parks in the mountains like Arthur's Pass.

RS, just can't imagine going through your dental journey. Hope it all goes smoothly from here.

Spent most of the afternoon cleaning out part of the shed, then assembling the new shelves and stacking stuff on them...5 gallon buckets of hydraulic fluid, gas and diesel cans, etc. More to do today.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,364  
Coffee is done brewing. 67° with overcast skies this morning. Heading to 81° with thunderstorms. Most of the rain missed us. .1" total. Good visit with son and family. Nice travel trailer with all the toys. Got all the dirt moved yesterday and started leveling to put squares in place. Going to continues for a couple of hours today. After pond cleanup. Have to be careful. Seeing little fish swimming around rocks on edge of pond. Then some NASCAR in afternoon.
RS, hate going to dentist. Hope yours mouth heals soon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,365  
Jim, thanks for sharing such a pretty pic. You beat Eric's 54/64 forecast for a snow lover like me. That looks like one of the trails I've "hiked" ...on the cardio machine that I use...it has a flat screen with trails you appear to be hiking - mostly USA, but one set of trails in NZ...several areas like Pancake Rocks, and several national parks in the mountains like Arthur's Pass. R.

Arthur's Pass and Punakaiki (Pancake Rocks) are way down in the South Island.This one is the Whakarewarewa Mountain Bike park in the middle of the North Island. (about an hour away and right next to a large thermal area) Miles and miles of forestry roads and 56 mountainbike tracks. It is very rare for it to snow there.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,366  
84 high of 95 another day of no rain yesterday pond down about a foot down

/ Good morning!!!! #60,367  
76 outside this AM. 97 percent humidity. T-Storms maybe this afternoon.
This AM I am in recovery mode from the bushhogging. It was way too hot for that yesterday, and even though I was all hydrated and gatored up, with bottles in hand, I still ended up feel like crap after it was over. Headache and what not. The what not is the neck on a swivel. LOL. I managed to hit only two t-posts on the field. Yeah, roundup is my friend, I should use it. Need to clean up the lines now with the weed-whacker.

After the 'hogging was complete, I found out the blower had a hole in the fuel line. Mines a gasser. Nothing like walking around hot machinery with a nice string line of gas following you around. I though it was a web or something like that. Did I say I thought the sun was strong and it was hot yesterday? LOL.

Storms missed us last evening, one rumbled through around 4PM, lots of wind and noise, nothing. Then another a few hours later, just a douse of rain. More of the same on tap for later, I imagine.

Have a great day all, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,368  
Sodamo, you reminded me of a game that we played as kids called "stretch", where we took it in turns to throw a knife into the ground by our feet. Was anyone else as stupid in their younger days ?

yep. Me and a good neighbor kid played it....would never have played it with a bully.

Jim, That snow pic makes me want a snow cone.

The brake job was a bugger. The car came from a northern climate area, and the salted roads had taken their toll on all the cast iron parts. The rust was averaged about an 1/8" /3 mm thick. My friend was insistent about cleaning it off with some wire wheels and a drill. I let him have at it. He bought new rotors and pads for the front. When we took the rear wheels off to flush the brake fluid, they were worse than the front. We flushed them, put the wheels back on and decided we'd talk about it next week at work about what to do next.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,369  
2017-07-23, 0832

65 right now....a bit cooler today with a high in the upper 70's.

I got absolutely nothing done yesterday. Wifey went out w/ the step daughter and my neighbor stopped over about 11ish. That's when the beer came out and things went down hill from there. I hope things are a bit more productive today.

/ Good morning!!!! #60,370  
Not so Good Morning!!!! TBN tossed out my post, proclaiming it was a duplicate of one I posted within the last 5 minutes. :banghead: Now it's complaining about a database error.

78F @ 7:45. Sunny. High 102F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Fire weather warning yesterday so no spraying; I'll try again today. Heat advisory, so probably won't get much done before it's too hot. Then inside for more paperwork.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend...