Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,031  
1016- partly cloudy and sorta warm. supposed to cloud up later. coffee....lots of coffee first-

This whole thing about hurricane "sandy"....... currently a category 1 storm is getting a bit out of hand. Yes a storm is coming, yes we should prepare. However, all of the "forecasting" is getting to be a bit much. Somewhere, someone is trying to cash in on the still healing wounds from "Irene"/

Listen to the weather man and doomsday is approaching...run for your lives... Our public safety commissioner, based on info he has says it isn't going to be as bad as "Irene". The news last night (weather forecasting) on one channel laid out their 3 "scenarios" of how the storm will progress...... much different than the other information out there.

Sorry...gotta bit off topic a little bit.

Oh well.... I'll finish my third cup of coffee before I go out to work on the Ark.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,032  
Getting ready for Sandy and I hope she doesn't come! Good luck to all in her path, gotta get busy.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,033  
1016- partly cloudy and sorta warm. supposed to cloud up later. coffee....lots of coffee first-

This whole thing about hurricane "sandy"....... currently a category 1 storm is getting a bit out of hand. Yes a storm is coming, yes we should prepare. However, all of the "forecasting" is getting to be a bit much. Somewhere, someone is trying to cash in on the still healing wounds from "Irene"/

Well "Sandy" is world famous, she was featured on our TV new last night out here on the "Wet"coast.
Showers this morning and rain in the afternoon, high of 50F. Not much planned for today but I always manage to find something to do.

Listen to the weather man and doomsday is approaching...run for your lives... Our public safety commissioner, based on info he has says it isn't going to be as bad as "Irene". The news last night (weather forecasting) on one channel laid out their 3 "scenarios" of how the storm will progress...... much different than the other information out there.

Sorry...gotta bit off topic a little bit.

Oh well.... I'll finish my third cup of coffee before I go out to work on the Ark.

Well "Sandy" is world famous, even heard about it out here on the "Wet"coast, was featured on our TV news last night.:rolleyes:
Showers this morning and rain later today, high of 50F.
Not much planned for today but I'm sure something will find me. :eek:

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,034  
I don't care much about Sandy, more important, is the Tigers gotta get the bats moving!!! I have tickets for Monday's game!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,035  
Good evening guys, sorry I didn't get on earlier.

Got an interview for the aforementioned job scheduled for 11AM on Thursday so all going well I could be working the following week. Until then I think I'll permanently attach myself to some wood :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,036  

Got an interview for the aforementioned job scheduled for 11AM on Thursday so all going well I could be working the following week. Until then I think I'll permanently attach myself to some wood :laughing:

Wish you luck in your Job Interview.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,037  

Good luck...and are you planning to use any of the members you know here for a reference? :laughing:

HOO HOO...what an afternoon it has been for me....my soon-to-be-ex wife asked me to go visit her elderly parents (81 and 82 years old) today and tell them their daughter filed for a divorce...after 21 years of being what they called an ideal son-in-law, appears all my credibility has been destroyed and I am automatically now the bad guy. Wife left the house earlier today and turned her phone off, her folks have been out here twice already trying to learn if I have done a Scott Peterson on their daughter...oh well....I will laugh about this someday I hope.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,038  
Good luck...and are you planning to use any of the members you know here for a reference? :laughing:

HOO HOO...what an afternoon it has been for me....my soon-to-be-ex wife asked me to go visit her elderly parents (81 and 82 years old) today and tell them their daughter filed for a divorce...after 21 years of being what they called an ideal son-in-law, appears all my credibility has been destroyed and I am automatically now the bad guy. Wife left the house earlier today and turned her phone off, her folks have been out here twice already trying to learn if I have done a Scott Peterson on their daughter...oh well....I will laugh about this someday I hope.
I'm so sorry you're having a hard time Bill, you really don't deserve it.

To quote the lyrics from one of my favourite Roy Orbison songs - "Things never are as bad as they seem".

/ Good morning!!!! #6,039  
I'm so sorry you're having a hard time Bill, you really don't deserve it.

To quote the lyrics from one of my favourite Roy Orbison songs - "Things never are as bad as they seem".

Oh I will get over it...what makes me laugh is that I would never have guessed an 82 year old, 95 pound woman knew so many insults and so many colorful ways to express them....perhaps she has been storing up them up all these years and waiting for her chance to say them....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,040  

Blood is thicker than water, so true in cases like this. I wish you all the best in the future.