Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,051  
good morning we a cool 22 this morning.it is suppose to be sunny and 44 today.green-bay packers at noon today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,053  
Good morning TBNers!

Not a very sunny Sunday here in Scotland, pretty dreich and miserable.

Now, did you remember to put your clocks back 1 hour last night?

Thought not, well - I did!

I won't say I enjoy it (all the clocks in the house are analogue so no automatic updates or any of that) but that's it done for another 6 months.

The nights were already drawing in, now with the clocks back they'll come even quicker.

Hope everybody is well and has a good Lords Day.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,054  
Thanks to all here to the support and I sincerely appreciate you guys showing me such concern. Have not changed any of the clocks yet so thanks for the reminders...a retired guy rarely has to go by the clock unless he wants to watch a favorite TV show or get to an appointment. 32 degrees here now, going to store the hoses and power washer today, then put the rear blade on the tractor and front blade on the ATV...expecting snow in about 2 weeks.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,055  
We do not change clocks until November.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,057  
Good Morning. Just put another log in the wood stove.

It's currently 29 F outside supposed to get in the 50's today. Just put on a pot of coffee and waiting for it to get done.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,058  
Yes, I just checked our calender and it says the UK time change is today...should have realized that...hey jmurray you are trying to make us look silly !!!
I did think it may be different in America after I posted that.

Good thing you checked :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,060  
Yes, I just checked our calender and it says the UK time change is today...should have realized that...hey jmurray you are trying to make us look silly !!!

XD. I had to do a double take at my calendar. Was also looking around on the news site to see if they mentioned setting our clocks back. :laughing:

Chad