Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,091  
God is Good! Looks like MossflowerWoods escaped "Super Storm Sandy" unscathed. I just did a quick walkabout, Horses are fine, Grayson the rooster crowed (all still in coop), no trees down on driveway as far as the pavement, and none in the extended yard, as well as none in the current or future pasture areas.

The Horses still have hay left over from the extra I gave them last night, and were in better spirits this morning as the wind which plagued them had died down greatly.

The big pond has risen over a foot and is back to completely full. The duck pond has risen 6 or more inches, and still has plenty of room to fill before hitting the spillway creek I built last spring.

I believe we were Blessed.

I am praying for all those not in the same status as we are...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,092  
A Facebook friend and his family were staying in their beach house in SeaBridge NJ. Last night he reported water running in the streets.

I awaiting his "All clear"...

I hope Randy and other TBNer's are OK.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,093  
God is Good! Looks like MossflowerWoods escaped "Super Storm Sandy" unscathed. I just did a quick walkabout, Horses are fine, Grayson the rooster crowed (all still in coop), no trees down on driveway as far as the pavement, and none in the extended yard, as well as none in the current or future pasture areas.

The Horses still have hay left over from the extra I gave them last night, and were in better spirits this morning as the wind which plagued them had died down greatly.

The big pond has risen over a foot and is back to completely full. The duck pond has risen 6 or more inches, and still has plenty of room to fill before hitting the spillway creek I built last spring.

I believe we were Blessed.

I am praying for all those not in the same status as we are...

Be well all,
David

Good to hear! We are getting the leftovers here, nothing life threatening, a little snow and lots of wind. This will chase a lot of retirees south. Every winter, the 1st big weather event sends the snowbirds flying.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,094  
Good Morning All. It's (7:50 AM) Just put some coffee on. It's 43 F and Partly Cloudy right now heading into the 60's today.

Probably work on stacking some firewood today that I cut up a few weeks ago.

Hope all is well.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,096  
2012-10-30, 0853

39 degrees and overcast.
I'm just outside of York PA which was just to the west of the path of the storm. Lots of wind, occasionally very gusty (and I'm estimating >50 mph) as well as rain. However, no damage, not even a downed limb or branch. Lost power momentarily, that's all.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,097  
Bunch of branches down, sleet coming down in pieces of 1/2 in in diameter. Very windy, nasty day. My chickens and goats have declined to come out. Not dumb animals!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,098  
Very windy, nasty day. My chickens and goats have declined to come out. Not dumb animals!!

That was actually our biggest problem during Hurricane Sandy...dog just didn't want to go out and do her business. I had to go out first and stay out while she peed and took a crap.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,099  
That was actually our biggest problem during Hurricane Sandy...dog just didn't want to go out and do her business. I had to go out first and stay out while she peed and took a crap.

Just goes to show that cats are smarter than dogs...my felines are very happy to do their business indoors when weather gets bad. Roy, I think sometimes dogs are blaming their owners for the crappy (pun intended) weather and their way of getting even is to make their owner endure it too.