Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,132  
its a little overcast and 34 this morning with a chance of flurries and a high of 42.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,133  
Sunny and clear 30 here, going to be 60 today!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,135  
Good morning TBNers! :cool:

A lovely sunny day here in Scotland and the weather definitely reflects my mood.

I had that interview half an hour ago and got the job!

I start on Monday and it's government funded until September next year then I may get employed by the actual company if they can afford it, but whether I do or not is irrelevant to the fact that the financial situation we're in at the moment will be abated for now. Hallelujah

Congratulations :applause: on getting the job. Was a bit of a wait for you but way to go.
Hope it pans out into a long term position. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,138  
Thank you George & Randy!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,139  
Well Done Jaime!

Welcome to the world of working stiffs!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,140  
Congratulations, JM !!! Any foot in the door for employment today is worth a lot...very, very happy for you. Does this mean you have less time to troll here on TBN and be a postwhore? :laughing:

Temp is 45 degrees now, probably the warmest it will get the rest of the year. Just came in from storing the last of the hoses and the power washer, have everything done except test starting the snowblowers and installing the plow blade on the ATV. Well, that's all for me, anyhow.

HEY BRIN !!! Want me to post a pic here of my Meatball/black bean crock pot chili? I better not, the one of the veggie beef soup really seemed to make you sad you couldn't be here for a serving....