Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,141  
Congratulations, JM !!! Any foot in the door for employment today is worth a lot...very, very happy for you. Does this mean you have less time to troll here on TBN and be a postwhore? :laughing:

Temp is 45 degrees now, probably the warmest it will get the rest of the year. Just came in from storing the last of the hoses and the power washer, have everything done except test starting the snowblowers and installing the plow blade on the ATV. Well, that's all for me, anyhow.

HEY BRIN !!! Want me to post a pic here of my Meatball/black bean crock pot chili? I better not, the one of the veggie beef soup really seemed to make you sad you couldn't be here for a serving....

Yes absolutely post the picture.....and I will have you know I made chicken soup the next night when it was cold here and then beef stew 2 days later...it was and is still cold at night...Sure ...you better share the pictures and the recipes...maybe you , the tread starter extraordinaire should start a TBN chef Thread ..where us aspiring chefs can share recipes....:):thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,142  
Yes absolutely post the picture.....and I will have you know I made chicken soup the next night when it was cold here and then beef stew 2 days later...it was and is still cold at night...Sure ...you better share the pictures and the recipes...maybe you , the tread starter extraordinaire should start a TBN chef Thread ..where us aspiring chefs can share recipes....:):thumbsup:

"Aspiring chefs" my a**....since when is crock pot meal preparations considered cooking? Maybe five years ago I emailed one of my wife's cousins and described my latest effort at cooking, she sent back "WOW, you actually prepare meals??!!" And I replied, "Nothing to it, just thaw it and nuke it..."

Her response: "That's not cooking....that's cheating..!!!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,143  
Congratulations, JM !!! Any foot in the door for employment today is worth a lot...very, very happy for you. Does this mean you have less time to troll here on TBN and be a postwhore? :laughing:
Bill, it will take more than that to stop me and you know it :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,144  
"Aspiring chefs" my a**....since when is crock pot meal preparations considered cooking? Maybe five years ago I emailed one of my wife's cousins and described my latest effort at cooking, she sent back "WOW, you actually prepare meals??!!" And I replied, "Nothing to it, just thaw it and nuke it..."

Her response: "That's not cooking....that's cheating..!!!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
There's a lot to be said for those kind of meals Bill :licking:

I'm fond of a "pierce & ping" myself, love that old microwave on cold nights where my hands are too stiff to cook... Or that's what I say anyway :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,145  
There's a lot to be said for those kind of meals Bill :licking:

I'm fond of a "pierce & ping" myself, love that old microwave on cold nights where my hands are too stiff to cook... Or that's what I say anyway :laughing:

Congrats on the job!! I hope things improve for youre family.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,148  
39 and clear with twinkling stars and clear moonshadows. Supposed to be nice for a couple days.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,149  
Drinking coffee to get my day going. 37 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 44 with some sun and clouds throughout the day. Got my test results from last week. I am good for another year. Still have another reference test next week. I hate having to fast for these test. Therapy is working. Back is feeling better everyday. Today is runaround errand day after therapy.
Congrats on the job Jamie.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,150  
Good Morning! Warm day, 65-85, foggy now. Brin that carrot link was interesting - a reference to 300 recipes and one with put hay on carrots and set on fire!

When my Parents bought their last car at the age of 70 they thought that would be the last time to buy a car.
Well it did not work out as planed. Now in their mid eighties they have outlasted the car and are now looking for their last car. Mom does all the driving so it's her decision on which one and she is asking for advice. I took her to look at a Toyota Camry and a Ford Fusion, and that is the size she wants.
Any suggestions?