Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,161  
Late start at 1200- cold and wet. The forecast vs. actual weather has been all over the place this week and its been hard to plan work.

Hence, still inside drinking coffee

/ Good morning!!!! #6,162  
Good afternoon all. 52F and sunny going to 55F forecast. 10 day has forecast highs to be mostly in the 50's. Mowing the leaves is progressing, and the car from h3ll is not. Had it towed to a garage with better scan tool and they told me crankshaft sensor, they replaced it and it does not run :shocked::confused2::mad::eek: . They are working on it as a fill-in to lower costs. Keep you posted.
Jamie congrats on job :dance1::cool2::drink:
Ron good to hear your physical and test came out good :drink:
Good to here the TBN'ers weren't hit too hard by Sandy.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,164  
Was it by any chance a Ford or a Toyota - Mom is looking for a sign (I think).:D
no old buick (2000). However last yr BIL had to replace PCM on his Ford pickup :shocked::eek::D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,165  
Let's see how this sounds.

Hey Mom, there's a guy on the internet that has a tractor that kind of looks like Dads and he has a brother in law that had a
Ford that needed a repair.......

Mom replies: "Whats his name?"

answer: Mostly Gas

it's iffy, if it will be perceived as a sign......:D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,166  
Don,

Which has better mpg? Buy that one.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,167  
Tonight Mom called and chose the Toyota. Mostly Gas was the sign, wow.!
The Toyota also just happens to get 2 mpg better.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,168  
it is 37 and mostly clear, should hit sunny and mid 50's.

Black Powder deer season opens today. I'm going to do a few prep things like clear a trail or two, and my new boss and a couple of his buddies are coming out to hunt the afternoon and evening at my place. I'll be borrowing a BP rifle as I've never had the opportunity to use one before.

Maybe we'll find one of the elusive foxes while we are out too?

Regardless, it should be a fun afternoon.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,169  
Got the coffee brewing. 28 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 45 with clouds and sun. When it gets above freezing, going to finish winterizing and cleaning up pond. Got to get some rest today. Grandkids are coming over tomorrow.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,170  
coffee in hand and 4 am got lots of sleep went to bed at 9 pm . sleep in this morning usually up at one lol i think i am just starting my winter hrs early ..3 am in the morn .so up at 2 work by 3 lol love it:thumbsup: