Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,171  
try the key this just happen to my father and the same crank censer and all it was was the darn key ..that was 2 different shops

/ Good morning!!!! #6,173  
Morning. 37 out right now. Suppose to get up to 45 today. Haven't started the tractor in a few weeks and when I went to turn it over yesterday battery was little low. Hopefully it'll fire this morning. Gotta get it out of the barn so the concrete guy can get in there and work. I was hoping he would be done by now. I was thinking of taking week of Veterans day off. But he might not pouring till that week. If I would have known this was going to take so long to get set up and done I would have start this in May and maybe by September I would have had cement.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,174  
coffee in hand and 4 am got lots of sleep went to bed at 9 pm . sleep in this morning usually up at one lol i think i am just starting my winter hrs early ..3 am in the morn .so up at 2 work by 3 lol love it:thumbsup:

I worked a 4am to 4:30pm schedule for years. Get up at 2:30, on the road by 3, 50 miles later, work. The only part of that was the coffee with the guys when I got there.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,175  
Freezing this am, gotta get going to help the wife today. Gonna need the coffee today!! Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,176  
It was 40 degrees F when I got up this morning, slight above normal. Going to be cloudy and windy all day. Put on the sub-frame yesterday and got the front snowblower and plow out, greased and ready to go. Few more things to do and we should be ready for Winter. Talk of storm mid next week, but we will see what happens.

Next Years Wood stack

IMG_5352.jpg

About 8 1/2 full cords here will last nearly two years

IMG_5353.jpg

My winter project once cut and split it will be wood for 2015 and beyond

IMG_5354.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #6,177  
Yes absolutely post the picture.....and I will have you know I made chicken soup the next night when it was cold here and then beef stew 2 days later...it was and is still cold at night...Sure ...you better share the pictures and the recipes...maybe you , the tread starter extraordinaire should start a TBN chef Thread ..where us aspiring chefs can share recipes....:):thumbsup:

Here you go:
In a 3 1/2 quart crock pot, combine the following and cook on low setting for 8 hours:

1 pound (about 30) precooked frozen meatballs
1 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
2 green peppers, seeded and chopped
1/2 ripe cayenne pepper, seeded and chopped
1 24 oz. jar pasta sauce
1/4 cup water
Garlic, oregano, and chili powder to taste

The first batch I made I also used 6 oz. (1/2 a jar) of the chili sauce mix frequently used over ribs but it added too much sweetness to the chili. This recipe comes out more like a stew than a soup, but you can add more water if you prefer.

Attachments

• 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 62
   / Good morning!!!! #6,180  
Good morning all. 47F going to a high of 51F mostly cloudy. Leaf control is the order of the day got to 80% done yesterday mostly clean the flower beds and pick up the rest of the piles.
tthopskin scan tool reports that key is accepted. Suspect either PCM or Anti-theft module defect. No codes generated when fuel injectors cut off.
TxDon hope she is happy with the Toyota. Personally I would go with the dealer that will take the best care of your parents when they take car in for service or repair.