Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,181  
The official weather here is; Colder than a well digger's azz, windier than an old lady's quilting bee cloudy as a glass of mud hole water! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,182  
The official weather here is; Colder than a well digger's azz, windier than an old lady's quilting bee cloudy as a glass of mud hole water! :D

Translation, please? I am just a dumbo former truck driver who barely graduated from high school...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,184  
Sitting in a deer stand checking TBN with my smart phone...

:D

Beautiful day.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,185  
Sitting in a deer stand checking TBN with my smart phone...

:D

Beautiful day.

David

David...play it safe...don't text while hunting...:laughing: Hit 41 degrees here, tried to get something done outdoors when it got to that temperature. Wife and I decided to sell our MH as we won't be using it so I drove my GMC over to the storage area and tried to get the stuff out...my truck has an 8 foot cargo area yet still everything we carried in the MH filled it up twice if you included the bedding. I used to joke that sometimes it amazed me how much stuff you had to take along to get away from it all...

Attachments

• 331.jpg
    331.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 96
   / Good morning!!!! #6,186  
JDgreen227 said:
blaster214, welcome to TBN. What you say about driving your tractor to school...sounds like a fun thing to do if the weather is fair enough. I always wish I could have affordable insurance coverage on my tractor so I could drive it three miles to town and pick up a case of beer at the party store and then park it in front of the barbershop I frequent and see what kind of comments I get...:laughing:

Nobody is stopping you. Just be sure you get pics of whole ordeal

Sent from my andriod using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #6,187  
Nobody is stopping you. Just be sure you get pics of whole ordeal

Sent from my andriod using TractorByNet

PLENTY is stopping me...road use coverage for my tractor is would be $750 per year per my AAA agent.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,190  
Darn, I thought I slept in, forgot to move the clocks back. So it's really 3:30 instead or 4:30. About the same weather this morning, mid 30's and hopefully today we'll see some sun and 50's.

Wedge