/ Good morning!!!! #6,242  
Current temperature:60 expected low 55
Looks like it might rain :rolleyes:

weather.jpg

You are totally going to get wet sir!

Be Dry...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,243  
Good Morning! 55-75 clear skies, picture perfect day!

With 7 points complete on the compass rose I'm heading toward the finish! After the points are in then about 1000 pavers will be cut in around the points to fill in the rest of the 20' circle. No finish date will be announced - it just makes my wife laugh.:laughing:

Two questions... #1 - Where's the pictures of your progress? #2 - What will you do for an encore?

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,244  
We'll be staying in White River Junction. The interview is about 30 miles further north.

Roy,

If the Govt. is making you take the urine test, they must FINALLY be close to offering you the job?

Regardless, safe travels and best of luck in the interview.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,245  
So by 0615 when I left to go vote it had dropped to 27 and was VERY Brisk! I got to the polling place at 0630 and it was PACKED...

They are forecasting a small chance of wet melty snow overnight Wed, but with a high of 51 on Thursday it will just be a dream of snow...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,246  
Roy,

If the Govt. is making you take the urine test, they must FINALLY be close to offering you the job?

Regardless, safe travels and best of luck in the interview.

Be well,
David

They offered the job several months back...pending a security background check and the piss test.
I'm assuming the security check has been adjudicated, but I haven't got the results yet.

Thank you for the best wishes!! Looks like the Nor'Easter may be heading offshore which should make travel less stressfull.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,247  
They offered the job several months back...pending a security background check and the piss test.
I'm assuming the security check has been adjudicated, but I haven't got the results yet.

Thank you for the best wishes!! Looks like the Nor'Easter may be heading offshore which should make travel less stressfull.

Don't be too sure Roy, I spent almost a full year installing and maintaining security systems for State Dept. throughout the Middle East when the security officer for the Cairo Embassy found out my TS hadn't been adjudicated. Let's just say he wasn't very happy and the final paper work was done a week later.:shocked:

Wa State votes by mail so I spent Sat. and Sun. morning going over the candidates and measures in pajamas with a cup of coffee marking my choices. Not a bad system!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,249  
Don't be too sure Roy, I spent almost a full year installing and maintaining security systems for State Dept. throughout the Middle East when the security officer for the Cairo Embassy found out my TS hadn't been adjudicated. Let's just say he wasn't very happy and the final paper work was done a week later.:shocked:

I've been keeping in touch with the officr assigned to my case. He doesn't do the check or the adjudication himself, but he's been keeping me up to date on the progress.

2012-11-07, 0510
33 degrees with a high of 39 expected...maybe a bit of snow late today. We're heading to Vermont and it'll probably be late Friday before I'm on TBN again.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,250  

Best wishes. This comes from the "Very Bottom of My Heart and Soul".