Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,261  
Hello all. 46 here now and very mild for this time of year, I just came in from installing the back blade on the tractor and the plow blade on the ATV. Sun really feels good for this day. Only sad thing is that the Dems retained control of the White House....BOOOOO

LOL :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,262  
Hello all. 46 here now and very mild for this time of year, I just came in from installing the back blade on the tractor and the plow blade on the ATV. Sun really feels good for this day. Only sad thing is that the Dems retained control of the White House....BOOOOO

LOL :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,263  
Have to drink hotter coffee everyday. 20 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 48 with bright sun all day. Need to get oil changes done today. Tractor, lawnmower and house generator. Stared it one time before, but found I did not have all the filters I needed. Maybe I got it right this time.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,264  
30 deg here in Bugscuffle Bottoms. On the second cup of coffee. Just fed the livestock. (Consisting of one ole fat cat that taps her paws on the patio door when she hears me get up) life is good and good morning!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #6,266  
Morning all. It's 30 here and supposed to warm up a bit today. Headed for 70 Sunday!

I'm tired of taking cold showers so today I'll be getting a material list together to install a 199,000 btu tankless water heater in our home. There should be unlimited hot water after that. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,267  
Good Morning! 60 and foggy now, up to a warm 80 afternoon. Today will be clear skies no wind. Yesterday was spent with my parents updating their old broke stuff. (30 year old freezer and 17 year old car) They are good to go to 100 now. Mom did real good in learning the new tech terms in the car (air bags, bluetooth, paddle shift, etc...).

Back to the Compass Rose today to start the placing of the surrounding filler pavers.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,268  
Sorry I'm late... I was off on some political blogs ranting and raving...

It was 41 at 0500 and clear, no rain nor snow as forecast.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,269  
Good Morning!
31*, breezy and snowing, about 1.5" on the ground and forecast is 2-4 inches. Our first snow this season. Supposed to be warm this weekend, in the 50's.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,270  
Good morning! 22* and clear with frost on the grass. Going to do some more yard clean up today. Found some downed trees and limbs from Sandy that need cleaned up, but will have to wait till I have some time off. Have a good one!