Page 628 of 4926 FirstFirst ... 12852857861862562662762862963063163867872811281628 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 49259
    Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Had frozen puddles Tuesday, rain and then snow yesterday and last night, no accumulation thankfully, low 30's now, 70 by Sunday.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    Sears Garden Tractor

Good Morning. It's 48 F out right now. Supposed to head to the 70's today. Coffee just finished Brewing. Still trying to decide on what I want to do or need to do today.

Quote Originally Posted by survriggs View Post
    Just fed the livestock. (Consisting of one ole fat cat that taps her paws on the patio door when she hears me get up) life is good and good morning!
    I have a cat named Felix. About a week ago one night around 3:00 AM I had gotten up to use the bathroom. I hear a scratching and something hitting up against the door. I slowly open the curtain to see if there might be a burglar or something. Guess who it was? It was Felix our cat hanging on the door looking through the window.

He was trying to keep his grip on the edge of the window trim of the door and had slid down and was jumping back up on the door which was making the banging sound hitting up against the door.

He still does that when he wants in.

You can't leave him alone in the house, because if you do. He'll clean your refrigerator out. He's been opening my parents refrigerator up, and succeeded in opening mine yesterday.

He's also known to open the microwave when something's cooking in there. So you have to stand guard. About a month ago. My youngest sister was heating up some left over chicken in the microwave. She had went outside to take some trash out.

Just as I walked into the house, Felix had the door to the microwave unlatched and was pulling it open. I caught him just in time.

He also managed to eat a whole bag of those Hot Fry chips that my sister left laying on the table.

He can be a pest, but I wouldn't give him up for the world.

Chad
    Home Made Receiver Hitch Ball Mount

I took two pieces of scrap metal and welded myself up a slide in ball mount for the receiver hitch I installed on my truck.

The Square tube was originally made to be installed into a receiver hitch as it came off an old wheel chair rack that mounted into the receiver hitch.

The plate was part of a slide in camper tie down. I Pulled trailers with this ball mount for many miles without problems.

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

good morning we will see peaks of the sun and 47 today.the snow is almost melted and 33 this morning.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by chad22 View Post
    Good Morning. It's 48 F out right now. Supposed to head to the 70's today. Coffee just finished Brewing. Still trying to decide on what I want to do or need to do today.

I have a cat named Felix. About a week ago one night around 3:00 AM I had gotten up to use the bathroom. I hear a scratching and something hitting up against the door. I slowly open the curtain to see if there might be a burglar or something. Guess who it was? It was Felix our cat hanging on the door looking through the window.

He was trying to keep his grip on the edge of the window trim of the door and had slid down and was jumping back up on the door which was making the banging sound hitting up against the door.

He still does that when he wants in.

You can't leave him alone in the house, because if you do. He'll clean your refrigerator out. He's been opening my parents refrigerator up, and succeeded in opening mine yesterday.

He's also known to open the microwave when something's cooking in there. So you have to stand guard. About a month ago. My youngest sister was heating up some left over chicken in the microwave. She had went outside to take some trash out.

Just as I walked into the house, Felix had the door to the microwave unlatched and was pulling it open. I caught him just in time.

He also managed to eat a whole bag of those Hot Fry chips that my sister left laying on the table.

He can be a pest, but I wouldn't give him up for the world.

Chad
    You ought to put that cat on yutube!!

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Cold, but sunny this am. last week, we didn't see the sun for days. Coffee was good, going to work on some little things at my wife's shop. Then back here to clean up a few things.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Mostly sunny today but a bit cooler at 46F. Things went well yesterday with the 2 cows. Today I do a final cleanup of their pasture and take down the outside manger.
    May plant some more garlic this afternoon.

Tractor
    Kubota B2710

39 and supposed to be partly cloudy, the next three days should be nice, so will get to finish the roof over the pizza oven and burn my slash pile.

Tractor
    Kubota L5030HST, 1947 Farmall A, Hustler FasTrak

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefield View Post
    Things went well yesterday with the 2 cows.
    I would like a second opinion from the cows!

Combustix, please post a pic of the pizza oven when you get through, or do you have a thread on it?
    TXDon

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by txdon View Post
    I would like a second opinion from the cows!

Combustix, please post a pic of the pizza oven when you get through, or do you have a thread on it?
    +1 here. Tho it may not be usable 5 months out of a year here in Michigan......

Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

Don, you can't trust cows, have you watched those Chick-fil-A commercials?
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Page 628 of 4926 FirstFirst ... 12852857861862562662762862963063163867872811281628 ... LastLast