Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,271  
Had frozen puddles Tuesday, rain and then snow yesterday and last night, no accumulation thankfully, low 30's now, 70 by Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,272  
Good Morning. It's 48 F out right now. Supposed to head to the 70's today. Coffee just finished Brewing. Still trying to decide on what I want to do or need to do today.

Just fed the livestock. (Consisting of one ole fat cat that taps her paws on the patio door when she hears me get up) life is good and good morning!

I have a cat named Felix. About a week ago one night around 3:00 AM I had gotten up to use the bathroom. I hear a scratching and something hitting up against the door. I slowly open the curtain to see if there might be a burglar or something. Guess who it was? It was Felix our cat hanging on the door looking through the window. :laughing:

He was trying to keep his grip on the edge of the window trim of the door and had slid down and was jumping back up on the door which was making the banging sound hitting up against the door.

He still does that when he wants in.

You can't leave him alone in the house, because if you do. He'll clean your refrigerator out. He's been opening my parents refrigerator up, and succeeded in opening mine yesterday. :D

He's also known to open the microwave when something's cooking in there. So you have to stand guard. About a month ago. My youngest sister was heating up some left over chicken in the microwave. She had went outside to take some trash out.

Just as I walked into the house, Felix had the door to the microwave unlatched and was pulling it open. I caught him just in time.

He also managed to eat a whole bag of those Hot Fry chips that my sister left laying on the table.

He can be a pest, but I wouldn't give him up for the world.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #6,273  
good morning we will see peaks of the sun and 47 today.the snow is almost melted and 33 this morning.

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,274  
Good Morning. It's 48 F out right now. Supposed to head to the 70's today. Coffee just finished Brewing. Still trying to decide on what I want to do or need to do today.

I have a cat named Felix. About a week ago one night around 3:00 AM I had gotten up to use the bathroom. I hear a scratching and something hitting up against the door. I slowly open the curtain to see if there might be a burglar or something. Guess who it was? It was Felix our cat hanging on the door looking through the window. :laughing:

He was trying to keep his grip on the edge of the window trim of the door and had slid down and was jumping back up on the door which was making the banging sound hitting up against the door.

He still does that when he wants in.

You can't leave him alone in the house, because if you do. He'll clean your refrigerator out. He's been opening my parents refrigerator up, and succeeded in opening mine yesterday. :D

He's also known to open the microwave when something's cooking in there. So you have to stand guard. About a month ago. My youngest sister was heating up some left over chicken in the microwave. She had went outside to take some trash out.

Just as I walked into the house, Felix had the door to the microwave unlatched and was pulling it open. I caught him just in time.

He also managed to eat a whole bag of those Hot Fry chips that my sister left laying on the table.

He can be a pest, but I wouldn't give him up for the world.

Chad

You ought to put that cat on yutube!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,275  
Cold, but sunny this am. last week, we didn't see the sun for days. Coffee was good, going to work on some little things at my wife's shop. Then back here to clean up a few things.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,276  
Mostly sunny today but a bit cooler at 46F. Things went well yesterday with the 2 cows. Today I do a final cleanup of their pasture and take down the outside manger.
May plant some more garlic this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,277  
39 and supposed to be partly cloudy, the next three days should be nice, so will get to finish the roof over the pizza oven and burn my slash pile.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,278  
Things went well yesterday with the 2 cows.

I would like a second opinion from the cows!:D:D

Combustix, please post a pic of the pizza oven when you get through, or do you have a thread on it?

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,279  
I would like a second opinion from the cows!:D:D

Combustix, please post a pic of the pizza oven when you get through, or do you have a thread on it?

+1 here. Tho it may not be usable 5 months out of a year here in Michigan......:)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,280  
Don, you can't trust cows, have you watched those Chick-fil-A commercials? :D