Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #621  
26 and clear at 0431.

Did not sleep well, up early...

I've got work today and possibly a job offer, and possibly the hiring manager with a defense company will want to interview me, so it should be a good day...

David

Good luck with the offer!!
This is a bad time of year to be looking...not much goes on in November and December...

Anyway, 2011-12-12, 0835
16 degrees here...should be clear and I've got a few chores...
Dress warm!!

/ Good morning!!!!
27 here and headed for 37. Hope we melt off more snow. My chickens like to scratch in the dirt. Have a few things to look at today, might buy that little giant ladder I've been looking at.

BTW, Good luck on the job thing, guys!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #623  
3rd cup of coffee poured. 26 degrees this morning. Headed to 41 and cloudy this afternoon. Rain overnight. Weatherman thinks we may break a 1800's record for annual rain fall this year. We do not need anymore rain this year. Got about 1/2 the tools put away yesterday. Got side tracked with other shop projects. Maybe I will get it done today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #624  
22 and clear.

Offer did not come in yesterday. Maybe they are mailing it to me... I'm not sure I will acept the job regardless. I've been with my current job for 6 months today.

I discovered almost every generator in town is sold out. But I did do a little Christmas shopping...

There is a 5000w Homelite generator at Home Depot in Ashland according to the online system at least (I will call first).

Jonnyc1999 is coming over today. I have a pine widowmaker on the west edge of the still to be cleared pasture area, and a small cherry on the edge of the current pasture area that both need to be taken out.

Maybe we will sink a few post holes too... Who knows!

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #625  
Morning TBN'ers. Clear and a frosty 19* here this morning. Animals are fed and wife is out the door. I should go get a Christmas tree today as it calls for rain(freezing:() tomorrow and Thursday. Take care.

/ Good morning!!!! #626  
48 F, still, and overcast here this morining. . . This may be the only day for me to get outside work done for several days since I'm a wimp in cold weather. It's supposed to be 60 this afternoon and maybe 70 tomorrow just before a cold front comes through and drops a bit of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #627  
Mornin 18 earlier, wife's birthday, got her a new coffee maker at wally world this morning, wish she'd get up and use it :D:confused2::ashamed:

/ Good morning!!!! #628  
2011-12-13, 0845

24 Degrees and clear...

/ Good morning!!!! #629  
Good morning all. Got a light dusting of snow overnight, as it's been so cold here the past few days that the frost does not melt in the shade, I do expect the snow to be around for a couple of days. Sounds like we may get a bit more on Wednesday and Thursday. Wife is down in Victoria visiting relatives for a couple of days so got a few extra chores I'll have to attend to this morning. Still dark out here on the west coast but a should get some light outside in about 1/2 hour, that will be about 8 AM our time. Coffees on so time to get back to the kitchen for that 1st cup. :)

/ Good morning!!!!
Missed another morning. And tommorrow, I have another early errand. Oh, well, Have a good one!!!