Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,292  
33 degrees this morning, sun is out and our snow will be going away today. Talking in the 60 degrees level this weekend. too hot…

/ Good morning!!!! #6,293  
Mid 30's going to mid 50's, still below normal but the weekend through Tuesday is supposed be like spring!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,294  
Good morning! 65 to 85 today, partly cloudy, winds from the South.

Good sailing day.

Reminds me of my fun catamaran days and flying the hull on the central Texas lakes. (Except for the time I burned my hand on a BBQ pit in the middle of the lake when being rescued after the capsized boat blew away, but that's another story.)

84 pavers and 8 angle cuts per circle around the compass rose. Minus 4 pavers for each inward circle, and the last half will have 16 cuts because of the smaller pointers.
I estimate 23 circles.
Got three circles done yesterday, back at it today, unless I catch what Ron had yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,297  
Hey ROY!

You are online, I saw you in my other thread.

How was the Job Interview?

David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,298  
Planted another 333 garlic yesterday, one more bed and that will finish it.

Mouse,

You either sell garlic... OR you are surrounded by VAMPIRES!!!!! :eek::shocked:
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,299  
Mouse,

You either sell garlic... OR you are surrounded by VAMPIRES!!!!! :eek::shocked:
:D
David

David, well we do have bats around here but not aware of any vampires. Yes, we do sell it, it is part of our farm income. 52 are a new variety for us, Ukrainian Hot garlic. The other 930 or so are a hard neck Russian variety.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,300  
Good morning all. This morning started at 42F already at 55F forecast high is 70F mostly sunny. Firewood is being interrupted for help a friend let some smoke out of his wires :).