Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,321  
Morning folks! gotta get moving. Coming home from a friends place last night, we came upon a wreck. Car had left the road, rolled a couple of times. Stopped and talked to one of the cops there. Nobody hurt!! All 4 people inside had walked away. He said all were wearing their seatbelts, and the airbags had deployed, Those things really do work. He said he expected to find somebody dead, was very happy that all was ok. The car ended up on it's roof, up against a tree. The car was completely totaled.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,322  
good morning,it looks like the weekend will be a wash.they forecast rain for the whole weekend.we have 37 with a high of 52.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,323  
Morning folks! gotta get moving. Coming home from a friends place last night, we came upon a wreck. Car had left the road, rolled a couple of times. Stopped and talked to one of the cops there. Nobody hurt!! All 4 people inside had walked away. He said all were wearing their seatbelts, and the airbags had deployed, Those things really do work. He said he expected to find somebody dead, was very happy that all was ok. The car ended up on it's roof, up against a tree. The car was completely totaled.
Glad to hear that, but not as glad as the people in question are I'd imagine!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,324  
First day this year below freezing here in the desert. Got down to 30.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,326  
33 degrees here this morning going to be in the mid 40 degrees.

Good luck with the job Roy. Does that mean you will become a New Englander?

Maybe...but probably more like David's response:
He will probably become the token conservative in his VT neighborhood...

We (wife and I) are pretty enthusiastic, but I've had disappointments before so I'll just hold on until there's a decision.
Anyway, even if it doesn't pan out, we had a nice trip...wife got to see her daughter and sister. And, we got a bunch of the daughter's stuff out of the cellar!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,327  
Maybe...but probably more like David's response:

We (wife and I) are pretty enthusiastic, but I've had disappointments before so I'll just hold on until there's a decision.
Anyway, even if it doesn't pan out, we had a nice trip...wife got to see her daughter and sister. And, we got a bunch of the daughter's stuff out of the cellar!

Glad to hear things are progressing well. Always nice to clean the basement......

/ Good morning!!!! #6,328  
Mr. MossFlowerRoad reminded me of this thead...

It was 38ish when I got up. Had scrambled eggs from our chickens. Through in some chives that we grew. Yummy. I am finishing off the coffee waiting for it to warm up outside a bit.

Work has been crazy busy. I keep trying to take a day or half day on Friday and not being able to escape work. Yesterday was the same but at least I was able to hook up the mower to the tractor, fill up the tires, and mow for an hour or so. Gots to go out today and finish up on the JD.

Too much to do and not enough time....

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #6,329  
Mr. MossFlowerRoad reminded me of this thead...

Later,
Dan

Dan, Dan, Dan,

MossRoad is the guy with the Ventrak. I am MossFlowerWOODS with a Kioti... :confused2:

Somebody is having short term memory issues!
:D
Glad to have you here, there are some pretty good guys on this thread... They can't seem to kick me out yet...
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,330  
Good morning all. 67F going to 75F sunny and windy. Cold front tomorrow highs back in the 40'sF.
I let no smoke out yesterday so my hair is not frizzed or anything. I am not the fastest or best electrician in any stretch of the imagination (just cheap), hence the smart-alack remark about smoke :).
Wood splitting and chimney inspection on the agenda today will start burning fires very soon if the forecast is anywhere near accurate.
Roy good to hear progress on the job front, have never had anything take a month let alone a year to pan out.