Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #63,421  
40 high of 67 today 70s tomorrow

Fall colors very subdued this year due to dry weather. Looks like next week some really cold air on tap especially by Wednesday where in far Southwest Va the snow word appears

Wife's sister is here visiting from West Virginia and mentioned the same thing about the Fall colors.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,422  
Good morning! 45˚ heading to 80˚. Mowed the yard yesterday and created a big dust storm. I had to wear goggles. Wind will start from the South again and we will warm up.
Ron do you remember how to live in the cold?

/ Good morning!!!! #63,423  
40 high of 67 today 70s tomorrow Fall colors very subdued this year due to dry weather. Looks like next week some really cold air on tap especially by Wednesday where in far Southwest Va the snow word appears

That is unfortunate, Buppies, because Fall leaves are a major source of eye candy for us. Fortunately, at our cottage the leaves were fabulous this Thanksgiving.

image-1430805245.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #63,424  
Ron do you remember how to live in the cold?
I sure hope so. Since I have been getting my shots every 2 weeks. I notice that I do not have cold feet like I had for years. Wife is the one that is going to have problems. She wears a sweater in 80° temperatures.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,425  
I sure hope so. Since I have been getting my shots every 2 weeks. I notice that I do not have cold feet like I had for years. Wife is the one that is going to have problems. She wears a sweater in 80° temperatures.

Sounds like the thermostat wars will commence. Hope you like 80˚. :D
Just send her down to my Mom's for the Winter.

What kind of shots keep feet warm?

/ Good morning!!!!
#63,426  
Morning guys. Going to work on the deck and ramp at the rental place. Hopefully, will get most done today.
Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #63,427  

I can sympathize with you, Ron. When we're sitting in the living room, my wife is sitting on the sofa under a blanket and I'm sitting right under the ceiling fan in shorts and a t-shirt. Our HVAC thermostat stays on 76 degrees, 24/7 year round. I do like the dual A/C system in our Ford Escape because we can not only have the temperature set differently for her side of the car, we can actually have it blowing hot air on her side and cold air on my side.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #63,428  
Bird, I noticed in my wife’s edge and my Suburban, the drivers side is set to 72 with my key, and 76 with hers. Hers has that push button start so if she gets in her car before I do it sets to 76 and I have to turn it down.
Buppies, I saw that hint of a storm next week on a local blog, hope it’s not too wet.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,429  
Success! the tires fit. I think I picked up an inch of diameter on the rears, but there was a huge amount of clearance there. Not so on the fronts, but my half inch clearance was there.
They will go on last plus I have to paint the wheels. New rears tread almost an inch thick, twice that of old tires. At least the old ones were worn in the center so he did keep enough air in them.
Bridgestone made some great tractor turf tires, the Pillow series, but their prices are really high. These titans are made in the USA too.

Now that I know the tires fit, I'm off to the Massey dealer to give them the old rears that they can give to someone. Plus I want to pick up one can of each color of the oem rattle paint.I can only imagine what it will cost. 15 bucks? 12 at the very cheapest....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0370[1].JPG
    IMG_0370[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
   / Good morning!!!! #63,430  
34 this morning, 70 later, not ready for the cold just yet. David, sorry to read about Flash, we love our furry kids!