Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #63,441  
34 yesterday morning and 36 this morning. Our first 2 frost of the season. Mid 70’s for high.

Mowed the sorghum Sudangrass yesterday. As it and Johnson grass can set up prusic acid poisoning in cattle. Hopefully get the Johnson grass mowed off tomorrow as I spent most of today in the chicken coops and parts store. Still trying to chase down prices for upgrades to chicken coops. Prices running about 25% higher than I had hoped. Maybe I can get a volume discount. 32 fans, 100 windows, 8 bifold doors. Maybe.

David sorry to hear about your boxer.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,442  
That is unfortunate, Buppies, because Fall leaves are a major source of eye candy for us. Fortunately, at our cottage the leaves were fabulous this Thanksgiving.

View attachment 525123

Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing

/ Good morning!!!! #63,443  
I can sympathize with you, Ron. When we're sitting in the living room, my wife is sitting on the sofa under a blanket and I'm sitting right under the ceiling fan in shorts and a t-shirt. Our HVAC thermostat stays on 76 degrees, 24/7 year round. I do like the dual A/C system in our Ford Escape because we can not only have the temperature set differently for her side of the car, we can actually have it blowing hot air on her side and cold air on my side.:laughing:

Two systems one this coming Monday next stronger one around 30th or so very cold air behind it

/ Good morning!!!! #63,445  
Ordered my new building to replace the shed that burned, going 20x26 with overhead doors. That’s about as big as I can use there due to tree line and septic system. I can go back a hundred feet and put up a bigger one, but at this point in my life, with my garage, I don’t need a bigger one anyway, but I still think like I’m 40. Mowed grass today, but it’s seriously going dormant now, may need one more for weeds that pop up after the growing season, might not.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,446  
What type of building toppop? Of course we want pics when it happens. Congrats.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,447  
2017-10-19, 0337

34 right now...high about 70.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,448  
Good morning. Nice to wake up and see Checks's and CjR's landscape pics, I can't see anything of ours this morning, it's all hidden somewhere below a thick mist. Couldn't get onto TBN yesterday because the wi-fi on the router has developed an intermittent fault that seems to know when I'm about to look at something interesting.

My wife decided to grow some different potatoes this year and when she lifted the first on Tuesday, they were all distinctly blue colored, much like the flowers. It is only the skin though, inside they looked much the same as any other and certainly tastier than green ones. :)

IMG_20170708_100507.jpg

Now that I know the tires fit, I'm off to the Massey dealer to give them the old rears that they can give to someone. Plus I want to pick up one can of each color of the oem rattle paint.
Looking forward to seeing more pics Drew as your restoration progresses.

Not sure about the two tone paint job though. Don't think I've ever seen a tractor in both Massey red and the true oem's color - Iseki blue :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #63,449  
Eric if 17HMR are had to find how about 204s. Sweet round I think
Bups, I hear is the 204 is ballistically a brilliant round. Does anyone on here have one ?

I don't shoot at extreme distances, so one in 204 Ruger, which is about the only chambering available in the UK from production rifle manufacturers, would mostly be doing the same job as the .222. Something like the .204 PPC or VarTarg would be plenty for rabbits, although for those I would have to buy a custom made rifle - and I don't get enough birthdays in a year for that to happen in the near future.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,450  

Not sure about the two tone paint job though.

Hah. Well I have fire engine Massey red, charcoal grey and "corporate silver" for the wheels.
The wheel paint was wild, heavily metalflaked, nozzle kept clogging, but shiniest silver I ever saw, like it had chrome bits in it.
For sure the five dollar Massey silver paint in TSC doesn't look like that. It's so shiny I just might get motivated to put a coat of clear over it.

A little warmer today so it's a big push to get this wheel painting done, and finish the frame painting for the wing mower. I'm running out of warm days for painting, have to set things out in the sun now as it is.

Forecast for Pacific Northwest is a doozy. Anyone who likes to ski is going to get an early treat.