Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,371  
Well it is 55 F this morning with rain and the temps will be back in the 30's later today. Fast moving front with rain showers all morning good day to spend time cleaning the shop!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,372  
Drank my first cup of coffee already this morning. 30 degrees with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 37 with chance of flurries throughout the day. Got chainsaw chains sharpened yesterday. Ready to finish trimming trees today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,373  
47 and raining, gonna rain most of the morning then dry this evening with low down to maybe 29.

Not much planned for today except work.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,374  
Good Morning from central Texas! the coldest morning of the season at 41 degrees. However, with clear skies and no wind it will quickly warm to 61.

The temperature on this hill is always 5 degrees warmer, than what the internet and the news says it is. I wonder if the 12,000 pavers are releasing the heat they collect during the day?

Another Compass Rose construction day. I'm on the last ten fill in circles at the minor pointers, only 160 more cuts, maybe 2 days, maybe not.:)

Still looking for unique ideas for Christmas presents for 11 year olds and 85 year olds. Any suggestions for them, or others, please post here:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263319&p=3069633#post3069633
Help the clueless.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,375  
64 at midnight 50 now, 40 by sunset, windy rain showers and all the good stuff!

Still getting my new kitty Betsy acclimated to the house, it's a bit overwhelming right now so we have her in a large bathroom with her stuff, I visit and sit with her several times a day and I bring her out for short periods until she gets flighty. Much more relaxed now, I'm hoping another day or two and she can be out with us. our other kitty Scooter is almost 13 and seems to welcome the company since our buddy Yoda died a little over a month ago, he and I were both lost.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,376  
PS; dead deer in the end of the driveway, time to call Mr. Johnny Bucket to the rescue!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,377  
It was down to 27 this morning, it's going to be 51 and sunny today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,378  
2012-11-13, 0832

A damp 39 this morning..brrr!

Well, got the job in Vermont. We're heading up to look at houses on Thursday and I'm looking for the best way to move both our home gear and the tractor/implements.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,380  
Yep! Congratulations Roy! You'll have to look up Scotty after you get moved. It was a chilly 24.1 here this morning with crystal clear skies and frost white as snow on the grass. I checked my baby bluebonnets yesterday and they are happy faced after the rain shower. We are still extremely dry here, but at least not hot also. It'll warm up to high 50s by afternoon, I think.