Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,401  
Coffee is brewing. 18 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 42 with sun. Clouds later in the day. Got all the trees trimmed and branches chipped up. Need to sharpen chains again. Going to my mother place on east side today.
Congrats on the job Roy. Maybe it is a better offer with free moving of your tractor. :D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,402  
Good morning it is 31 F right now and heading up to the high 40 or so today. First day of riffle season so the woods will be somewhat busy I am sure. Looks like we will be in the 20 something all week but nice during the daytime. Have a good one. And Roy good luck with the interview and during these times it is always good to check out all of your options…I believe.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,403  
Congrats Roy! I'd buy another Vermont Castings stove, but the one I bought in 1983 is still working great. I think it will outlast my ability to cut wood for it.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,405  
I have a vc aspen stove at my mountain property. Its a piece of garbage. The thermostatically controlled air supply is just stupid. Blows the coals down to ash so fast, an overnight burn is almost impossible. Ash clogs the air supply at the front of the stove all the time. And You have to vacuum the ash out if the air supply ports periodically also. Ridiculous I've never seen a stove with so much maintenance. I have also had smoke seep out at the seams where it is bolted together. I have a country brand stove at my main house. It's the best stove I ever bought. I would never buy another Vermont castings stove. Sorry Roy. you're a nice guy with a cool hat but this stove is JUNK.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,406  
Should be a decent though cool day today a mix of sun, cloud, a chance of showers and a high of 46F. Got a friend coming over and he is going to cut up and take some more firewood and then help me clean up the area.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,407  
Roy, I've heard nothing but good things about VC stoves, until this morning.

32 this morning, mid 40's later they say.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,409  
It's a real nice looking stove though!

Yeah, and my ex-wife was a really nice looking woman too....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And the last used car I purchased was a really nice looking car too...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

43 here rite now, heading outside with the cats right now have a great day all you guys.