Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,411  
Ya never know...They may make you an offer you cannot refuse...

Do you have to sell the place you are living in? Or will you rent it out?

Best of luck in all cases.

Be well.
David

Oh no, there goes my discount!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,412  
Ya never know...They may make you an offer you cannot refuse...

Do you have to sell the place you are living in? Or will you rent it out?

Best of luck in all cases.

Be well.
David

Oh yeah, I can refuse it...we're going to Vermont!! Don't get me wrong...nice company and the interview went quite well...but I've accepted the other offer and we want to move to Vermont.

We'll be selling this house. I kept my previous home and rented to my nephew and his wife. She was cool, but he's an idiot (must run in the family, eh?)

/ Good morning!!!! #6,414  
Oh yeah, I can refuse it...we're going to Vermont!! Don't get me wrong...nice company and the interview went quite well...but I've accepted the other offer and we want to move to Vermont.

We'll be selling this house. I kept my previous home and rented to my nephew and his wife. She was cool, but he's an idiot (must run in the family, eh?)

So you are going to play the bad guy and evict them so you can move back in huh? Sure hope you are able to get a reasonably quick sale in today's market.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,415  
So you are going to play the bad guy and evict them so you can move back in huh? Sure hope you are able to get a reasonably quick sale in today's market.

I kicked 'em out a long time ago!! Sold the house...

/ Good morning!!!!
#6,417  

Congrats Roy!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I am planning on buying a new stove, and will certaintly give VC a look.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,418  
36 and clear here. Heat Pump came at least once during the night, so winter is really here now, the house does not get warm enough during the day to retain it over night anymore.

Roy, I am thrilled you are happy with the new job.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,419  
36 and clear here. Heat Pump came at least once during the night, so winter is really here now, the house does not get warm enough during the day to retain it over night anymore.

Roy, I am thrilled you are happy with the new job.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,420  
19 this morning and calm. Sign of cooler weather coming. Wood stove is in a 24/7 duty now. Yep it is a Vermont Casting Defiant great stove and is our only source of heat!