Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,471  
   / Good morning!!!! #6,472  
good morning everyone 36 here this morning we have had so very nice weather this week we have run out of choices for internet so if we want to use it we got to do it early in the morning or late late of night hope everyone has a wonderful day

/ Good morning!!!! #6,473  
2012-11-18, 0535

About 20 degrees here in White River Junction. Going to be a decent, but cool day.
Can't say I'm looking forward to my 9 hour drive home...then start packing with no definite place to move yet!!
Going to be a very busy week!!!

BTW, I wrote about a place we want to buy in my last post. I forgot to mention that the seller's realtor is my new boss's wife.

Roy congrats on new job .Sounds like your heading north to VT and not to WV. Sounds like the realtor should be able to cheat your right I mean treat you right hahaha. Have a save trip back to Pa ,know about the packing and moving Thanksgiving week. Daugher and SIL moved 5 yrs day before Thanksgiving , then on Thanksgiving day family across the street came over and invited SIL and myself over for lunch. They had never meet the SIL but seen we were the only ones there ,so they thought we might need a meal.. Rest of our family was showing up on Thanksgiving day.. .Have a save move and a Happy Turkey day if you can ,it will be a busy week.
Cold 18 last couple of mornings but turns out nice and sunny the rest of the day. After a little over 2 wks all storm related everyone has there power back. Heading for church in a little while out for lunch and then for a Gator ride.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,474  
2012-11-18, 0535

About 20 degrees here in White River Junction. Going to be a decent, but cool day.
Can't say I'm looking forward to my 9 hour drive home...then start packing with no definite place to move yet!!
Going to be a very busy week!!!

BTW, I wrote about a place we want to buy in my last post. I forgot to mention that the seller's realtor is my new boss's wife.

Hey Roy, great place you are moving to! Enjoy the 20 degree weather and remember that is going to be warm next month! 19 degrees here in Dunbarton this morning, but going up into the 40 degree range later on today. Drive safe and good luck with the move north.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,476  
I forgot to mention that the seller's realtor is my new boss's wife.

Nepotism, it's the American way!:D

Good luck Roy.

49 here now, gotta finish Christmas decorations and clean up the mess, then in 6 weeks take it all down and clean up the mess, I see a recurring theme.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,477  
warm water with lemon,ginger, and honey instead of coffee this am David and then go back to bed:)

Throw in some cinnamon and cloves as well. If later in the day, a dash of alcohol seems to help. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I started buying candied ginger instead of trying to keep fresh ginger in the house. The candied ginger keeps very well. I eat a piece every once in awhile but they can be a bit potent. :D Yesterday at the grocery store, I almost bought some fresh ginger to candy but I figured I had enough to do. :laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #6,478  
We shall see if I'm a "Mighty Hunter" or Huntin for a Nap...

Be well all,
David

My FIL went from Might Hunger to Nap Hunter many years ago. :laughing: Wifey calls him Rip Van Winkle. He takes the dog and rifle for a walk in the woods. He hunts for a nice napping spot with a tree, sits down, and "hunts" while snoozing. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Good morning!!!! #6,479  
My FIL went from Might Hunger to Nap Hunter many years ago. :laughing: Wifey calls him Rip Van Winkle. He takes the dog and rifle for a walk in the woods. He hunts for a nice napping spot with a tree, sits down, and "hunts" while snoozing. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

Some people just get it! :drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,480  
40 at 0500 here. Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL... I hunted the morning pretty seriously but then went to work clearing leaves off my trails so I can creep in, kept my weapon close, but mostly worked with the leaf blower and rake. I raked about 1000 feet of a great trail on my neighbors place where I can hunt...

Removing the leaves from the forest floor will allow MOSS to grow. :D We know that was the real plan, GrowMoreMoss(GMM), not deer stalking. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

My FIL has no grass in the yard. He is deep in the woods and he keeps the leaves off the ground so he can grow moss. :laughing: After years of doing this, his yard has the most beautiful moss I have ever seen. We were visiting one year and the sun was just right to light up his moss yard. Of course I did not bring the camera. :(

Later,
Dan